PDA

View Full Version : fake pic?

lesarcs1
7th Jun 2005, 11:49
http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=853405&TopOfYest=yes

10 DME ARC
7th Jun 2005, 12:05
No seen many pic's like this, there is I believe a VFR lane which routes directly overhead LAX.

d2k73
7th Jun 2005, 12:34
nope this is real, there is many of the same type of pic on www.jetphotos.net they are really spectacular!

StoneyBridge Radar
7th Jun 2005, 12:37
Why not clutter up air.net's bandwidth with the question instead of PPRUNE ? :rolleyes:

There are loads of similar pics in the data base. :hmm:

d2k73
7th Jun 2005, 12:41
For gods sake, the chap only asked for an opinion on a picture!!

Doors to Automatic
7th Jun 2005, 13:22
It's definately real taken from the VFR lane at 4000 feet over the top of LAX. Probably a mega-zoom lens to give it the impression of being much closer. Good picture though!

StoneyBridge Radar
7th Jun 2005, 13:29
For gods sake, the chap only asked for an opinion on a picture!!

So why not ask on the forum from whence it originated ?

For God's sake, is this Plane Pictures Rumour Network ?:mad:

rej
7th Jun 2005, 15:07
StoneyBridge Radar

May I suggest that tomorrow you climb out of your bed on the other side - that way life might treat you better and you might do the same to others.

StoneyBridge Radar
7th Jun 2005, 15:29
Dear rej

I am only able to get out of my bed one way as the other has rails to stop me falling out at night. :ouch:

Let me throw my rattle out if I want to please. :\

I still fail to see why PPRUNE is being clogged up with a question eminently more suited to the website from whence the photo. came; afterall, A.net does have a photography forum for exactly that type of question.

Or is PPRUNE becoming so diluted that absolutely anything is worthy of its bandwidth these days ? :confused:

Oshkosh George
7th Jun 2005, 15:49
Well,this discussion is DEFINATELY more boring than the original question,and I've seen it asked on just about every forum going.:zzz:

Fernando_Covas
7th Jun 2005, 22:09
Is this not the spotters forum StoneyBridge Radar? The question is related to our spotting friends so leave it be.

jtr
7th Jun 2005, 23:01
Does everyone annoy StoneyBridge Radar, or is it just rej?

-Discuss.

Sorry, you probably had to be there