PDA

View Full Version : I want to work in u.a.e (The Curry Thread)

cptmaher
6th Jun 2005, 23:06
I am co-pilot with more than 4000 hr experience on A320
and I like to work in UAE
:confused:

JonBoy80
7th Jun 2005, 00:31
well if ur expecting a reasonable income, then come along.
Lifestyle... Its all fake and expensive now.

good luck.

ernestkgann
7th Jun 2005, 08:10
I want to live on the east coast of Australia and fly B777 freighters to the US, occasionally via Hawaii. I'd be quite happy with $12 000 after tax as well.

maxalt
7th Jun 2005, 10:11
I want to fly the Space Shuttle.

Is this 'Jim'll Fix It'?

eggplantwalking
7th Jun 2005, 11:45
I don't want to fly freight at all any more and have applied to Star Fleet Command to become a Starship Captain on the Enterprise class of spaceships. Soon, I hope to be surrounded by beautiful girls in tight fitting uniforms who jump to my every command and be off to battle the pesky Klingons. Never mind the pay!

Fox3snapshot
7th Jun 2005, 12:18
I want to be an Air Traffic Controller when I grow up....:8

Left Wing
7th Jun 2005, 12:43
I want to fly the UAE royal fleet left seat with 10 day lay over in Paris in a 7 star hotel and spending money and a SLR benz.:confused:

BYMONEK
7th Jun 2005, 14:43
Eggplantwalking

I guess you'll be off to VIRGIN soon then. Trips to space, beautiful girls in tight fitting uniforms. Not sure about the Klingons though...............normally a vindaloo curry and ten pints of lager gets rid of them! Just make sure the loo roll goes in the fridge before hand.... :E

eggplantwalking
9th Jun 2005, 12:03
Bymonek
Thanks for the tip! I am sure this will be very useful information when I write the tactical counter measures / escape and evasion exam at Space Academy. Do you think if I just opened the window of the spaceship and hung the roll outside for a few seconds, it would be cool enough?

MR8
9th Jun 2005, 12:54
The loo roll is never cool enough after a good curry...

Reminds me of that J. Cash song.. "..and it burn burn burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire.." :E

MR8

Left Wing
9th Jun 2005, 13:42
lots of beer is the cure for burnin curry bum ! :{ just dont fly the next day , poor guy who sits next to you :ugh: :}

precisionapr
10th Jun 2005, 23:44
Any advice as to what to do if the said curry topped with ice cream does not appear on demand.

PA.

BYMONEK
11th Jun 2005, 13:11
Why that's easy ..................eat another curry:ok:

Baglama
11th Jun 2005, 14:01
I can recommmend some serious curry places around Dubai, madras style and the folks to match don't know about the tightly dressed virgin but there is always a movie with wonderfully shrieking music!

:ooh:

chinny
12th Jun 2005, 04:59
:confused::p
whoa talk about a tangent from the original thread:eek:

harry the cod
12th Jun 2005, 12:38
I declare this thread officially........HIJACKED !

Excellent curry place down by the marina. No licence ( alcohol) but superb buffet every lunchtime for dhs40, all you can eat & drink. Proper chicken breast as well. yum yum!
Can't remember the name though....doh!:\

A300Man-2005
12th Jun 2005, 13:16
Another great one at the Marina is the Rupee Room. It's fabulous. Although, I think it is licenced.........

And, what about Ravi's in downtown Dubai?? Oh my God - lovely!!!!!

Sorry original poster.....

harry the cod
12th Jun 2005, 13:45
That's the one.........Rupee room! :D

mini cooper
13th Jun 2005, 09:59
You probably got the Rupee room on a good day. The restaurant journalist from 7 days gave it 3/10 a couple of days ago as most of the stuff was not available,slow service etc. Glad to hear you got it on a good day.

Have to say my kids love Ravis. Also had a great curry at the little curry house in the corner of Computer Plaza - forget the name as well but the Chicken Dupiaza was great and didn't cost a bomb either.

:p

fractional
13th Jun 2005, 10:19
This is how all started... "I want to work in u.a.e. I am co-pilot with more than 4000 hr experience on A320 and I like to work in UAE..." by Cpt Maher. He never got back here.
Now look at the latest posts... Never mind. It's excellent to know where the nice places are for a good meal next time a visit DXB.

A300Man-2005
13th Jun 2005, 10:31
......well, the title IS, after all, The Curry Thread.

JET
15th Jun 2005, 06:11
salam maher

try air arabia in SHJ

outside uae try qatar airways

they both fly a320's.

anyone try the butter chicken in
montreal ?:cool:

Left Wing
15th Jun 2005, 10:20
Any one try the butter chick in Veda HKG served as a French cusine set up waaaooooo, teeni winee bits of chicken, grains of rice very mild sauce with ice cold kingfihser beer.....no bum burner this !:p :p :p :p burp !

White Knight
16th Jun 2005, 12:42
Ajmans is the great "British" Balti up by the Defence roundabout - excellent curry, and they deliver:ok:

Vindaloo's very good, maybe a tad spicy for this time of year though:}

millerscourt
16th Jun 2005, 14:08
White Knight

Well that explains a lot as to why you are so full of s***!!:ok:

mini cooper
17th Jun 2005, 11:26
Millerscourt, who rattled your cage? Anything constructive to say?
Any good curry houses in jolly old blightly, just in case you missed the thread!!