PDA

View Full Version : Lpl Footy Flights

Magic Buff
6th Jun 2005, 20:19
WELL THEN THE FOOTY FLIGHTS CAME AND WENT, HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL NOW? TIME HAS PASSED, ALSO IS IT TRUE THAT CIRCUSAIR HAD TO DO A FULL BAGGAGE ID ON TWO OF THE RYANAIRS TODAY? AND WHAT DID 03 HEADSETMAN DO ABOUT IT? PROBABLY NOWT AS USUAL, I HEAR HE IS NOW A DOORMAN AT ASDA, OR IS THIS A MALICIOUS RUMOUR CAUSED BY HIM LOITERING AROUND OUTSIDE SO MUCH LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP HIM FIX THE ELECTRIC.
OH WELL LETS HEAR SOME COMMENTS!

PROBABLY BANNED AGAIN, WHOOPS!!!

Yeah Whatever
6th Jun 2005, 20:44
Yeah Buffy, absolutly bang on as usuual,
I hear that the footy flights went well, back to normal now,
incidentally I saw ops69 outside ASDA as well the other day, licking the very large windows that they have, drove straight past, as I hoped he wouldn't see me.
would also like to know about todays baggage id.
Has 03 Headset man fixed the electric yet?
oh well it will probably break again when he wants a lie in.

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK BUFFY.

Cheers Buddy
8th Jun 2005, 15:20
Magic Buff / Yeah Whatever
Time you did some real work for a change, and stopped posting stupid topics on pprune you sausage loving weasel!!!

cumberland
8th Jun 2005, 21:54
If all of you do not stop posting :mad:hit, I will have no option but to leave you all behind when the revolution starts!

Leave the :mad: tug and gpu connected, fat buy:confused:

03 headset man
8th Jun 2005, 23:51
well cumberland what can i say but he has no permit now the powers above have removed it from him after a simple operation lasting 15 mins with no pain. wait untill sunrise then it will go off

gone off
12th Jun 2005, 14:08
Nice one buffy!!!!!

Cheers Buddy
12th Jun 2005, 16:52
'Gone Off' from Neston - I wonder who that could be?! Oh yeah talking bout a Revolution!!!! Headsetman, Buffy and Co no slaking anymore, we need trojans not muppets

cumberland
12th Jun 2005, 17:46
Busy day tomorrow my little revolutionarys! "Cry havoc and let slip the dog's of war" Anyone found slacking will be "Harry'ed"

JB007
12th Jun 2005, 21:07
As this is, as per usual, is going nowhere!
Closed!