PDA

View Full Version : KLMuk

LOTflyer
6th Jun 2005, 17:56
I was wondering where are the crew bases located as their website states nothing about that. Anybody knows how is it working for them ?

Thanx,

LOTflyer

wan2fly
6th Jun 2005, 18:33
Hi

KLM uk are called KLM-Cityhopper go to main KLM website and select them from there - A word of warning they are THE most unproffesional recruitment team I have EVER come across - Do not know their A** from their elbows !!!!. They put me off in the end....

LOTflyer
6th Jun 2005, 18:39
Thanx for info, I found the site and cabin crew careers, found the bases choice but unfortunatelly none of them suits me :-((

hottowel
7th Jun 2005, 13:44
I totally disagree with the last comment wrote by wan2fly. The recruitment team at KLC is one of the most friendliest and professional teams around. There may have been a little upheaval with the intergration of the Dutch and the English side.
KLM Cityhopper is a fun airline to work for, nice nightstops and great if you want to see a bit of Europe.
I think sour grapes is the order of the day :p

LOTflyer
7th Jun 2005, 17:55
So where do they nightstop and are there chances for direct entry purser? Anything about rostering, salary etc. PM me if you prefer.
Thanx

wan2fly
8th Jun 2005, 11:09
Hi

Please be assured I have no grapes at all sour nor sweet - I dont like them !!!!

They messed me about from begining to end - Never replied to any of my emails and when they did it took up to one week - no interview then interview then oh sorry we lost application send another one - then we lost your email address - errr hello - how come you just emailed me ????

Then asked me to go for an interview - i thought long and hard and finally said yes THEN after all that ...they tell me im too tall for one of the bases at 1.80cm !!!!!!!! well - how come they never picked up on this before ? I checked on website and the base i applied for, i was well within the height range ! I called them and no surprise here - never answer phone never called me back ! so again I email them and again one week later got an email saying - oh thats a mistake on the website !! HOW CRAP is that ? - and you know its still the same today !

So before you get on your high horse matey - think on...

They are obviously so friendly and fun to work for they are not concentrating on the job in hand - and it had nothing to do with the intergration of the UK and Dutch operations - YOU do not know when I applied !!.

I also know people that work for them and like it - but i will stay well clear of them...:rolleyes:

hottowel
10th Jun 2005, 21:17
Well each to there own.. and we'll leave it like that. LOTflyer check your messages on another website. I have replied to you

wan2fly
12th Jun 2005, 12:43
Great at last you said something sensible !

Dom Perignon
12th Jun 2005, 17:09
I have an interview with KLC this week, and wondered if anybody can also give me any updated info on pay, rosters etc!

Are the crews away on 4/5 day nightstops or do they come back to base on a daily basis?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.