PDA

View Full Version : BA Citxpress FTE Selection

Cpt. Chaos
4th Jun 2005, 13:53
Dear All,

Just a quick question, to those of you in the know, or at least with more idea then I have.

Has anyone heard from Flight Training Europe about stage 3 selection for the BA CitiXpress sponsorship for courses in August and October, following the advert in Flight and on their web site.

Would be very grateful for any info, as I am still waiting to hear, any reply from them now would be good either a yeah or a neah.

Look forward to your comments..:ok:

jb5000
4th Jun 2005, 14:10
Alritey,

A lot of info here:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173307

Theres more about the BACX scheme towards the end!

I heard a few days ago, but couldn't make it because of finals! Grr!

The selection days are all next week, so if you haven't heard by Monday I would give them a call!

All the best,

James

PB4
5th Jun 2005, 10:22
I'll be there wednesday, has anyone any info on what the tests are ? (apart from PILAPT)
Anyone has done the interview ? As it is FTE doing the tests I wonder if it's going to be be as airline oriented as it could have been if sitting a BACX interview..
Any feedback greatly appreciated

Ben

zomerkoning
5th Jun 2005, 12:33
I sadly haven't heard anything back yet from FTE.. Besides that I would be contacted shortly...

Have any of you guys done the selection tests at Jerez yet??

I'm already accepted at FTE, but also signed up for the BA Citiexpress scheme, so I have no idea if that has anything to do with no reply yet... Or if I simply didn't make it :)

Anyways, all the best of luck to everyone heading down for their selection tests with Citiexpress, hope you all get in...

boeingboeingbong
6th Jun 2005, 09:39
I would keep this thread within the thomson one via the link above (from JB5000) as it is pretty much the same thing!

I too have not heard anything from BACX yet but was down for testing with Thomson last week so I believe they already have enough information about me to make a decision! (its the same set of tests/interview).

zomerkoning
6th Jun 2005, 09:57
Did you do the Jerez selection test already?? I did them about 2 weeks ago and I think they are the same as the BACX selection tests held... In that case they would have all the info they need on me...

Only with the added phase 2 selection process...

Anyways, will move to the other thread...

ollie_v
28th Jun 2005, 13:12
Hey guys, just wondering who else got through to the final 12 for BACX. I am one of the six going in august - who else will be there? Get in touch....

Oscar Juliet
28th Jun 2005, 13:30
hey ollie

check ur pms

Andrew