PDA

View Full Version : Excel Ticket Issues - Any Help Please ?? !!

muckin fuddle
3rd Jun 2005, 12:49
Booked to fly with Excel on XLA 5148 on Thurs 9th to Arrecife.
We havent received our tickets yet and when ringing the call centre, the recorded message advises of a " lost " batch of tickets.

It goes on to advise that flights departing from the 11th June, new tickets will be posted to arrive by the 8th. As we fly on the 9th there seems to be no further info available.

After holding on the helpline for over an hour last night, sending an e mail & then holding again this morning for almost 2 hours without any response, I'm getting a bit ' peed off now !!

Any Excel employees out there who can give me details of another number to call so we can find our how to get the tickets.

Either Excel are very busy, under resourced or they have mega problems !!!:mad:

510orbust
8th Jun 2005, 08:12
they said they would be there so I would just hang tight and wait for them to arrive. all the other people like yourself propably are trying to call in to find out where their tickets are as well, thats why you cant get through....

they know they lost the tickets you are safe, even if they dont show up by the time you are to depart to the airport, they will have a rep there with them....

so RELAX and think about your nice vacation........

GemStA
8th Jun 2005, 20:19
I am cabin crew for excel and spent last week in pre flight on sick leave resending tickets with a new mail service (GRRRR royal mail)! All tickets have also been set up as ticket on departure (free of charge obviously) so you can go to the ticket desk (which airport??) and they can print it there and then.

Hope you have a great flight!