View Full Version : Ground training

Cullear1
3rd Jun 2005, 02:23
Hi there, I just read today about the company that was called Pilot Ground Training and it seems from the posts that they were a very good company, what a shame they went under for whatever reason, I would certainly have been interested in using them if my understanding of what they could offer was correct, I am currently studying cpl/h modular and i could really use some good one on one or some classroom instruction. Does anyone know were i could get some extra tuition or are any of the guys that ran that company still around and doing anything like that?
any help at all would be really appreciated.

pugzi
3rd Jun 2005, 13:01
Hi,

I've sent you a Private Message

Cullear1
3rd Jun 2005, 14:01
Thank you I got your pm.

hixton
3rd Jun 2005, 14:49
Why do people feel the need to pm on the sly.
Surely we are all in the same boat and we should be sharing our points and views with everyone?

Cullear1
3rd Jun 2005, 17:36
hixton
I have sent you a pm

hixton
3rd Jun 2005, 17:40
lol
check yours pm`s!

Cullear1
3rd Jun 2005, 19:16
no problem mate, tee hee.

tu154
5th Jun 2005, 08:34
I wasn't sent a PM, therefore I haven't checked mine. If anyone PMs me, please feel free to bore everyone else by telling me on the forum.
Yours, PMless.
TU

helicopter-redeye
5th Jun 2005, 19:44
I feel very left out as I neither sent nor received a PM in this particular exchange and am considering consulting my lawyer and the European Court of HUman Rights re discrimination.

:)

bcat
6th Jun 2005, 08:43
I would like to ask the same question that Cullear1 did at the begining of this. I would like to see the pm's ha ha. :confused: