PDA

View Full Version : Compliments to Swiss

sir
31st May 2005, 15:45
I flew to LHR 26/05/2005 on the LX332 and just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the flight - especially due to the crew.

The captain did his introductory PA standing at the front of the cabin making eye contact with us pax - unusual as far as I know these days, and very nice indeed.

Great weather and view of the alps on departure and central London on arrival also added to the experience.

Thanks Swiss !

OZcabincrew
1st Jun 2005, 18:07
Hi!!!

I find the Captain doing the PA in the cabin infront of the pax a bit tacky, along with the male cabin crew wearing uniforms resembling a pilot's uniform with the stripes on the shoulders. Cabin crew should look completely different to flight crew i think. My opinion anyway. I flew Egyptair and also flew with some Transavia male crew who wore this uniform and it just didn't look right, not as smart.

Oz

Omaha
2nd Jun 2005, 17:02
Was he good looking???? :D

sir
3rd Jun 2005, 11:26
Was he good looking????

not really my type (!? :uhoh: )

I didn't think it was tacky at all - in fact it reminded me of one of the things I love about Switzerland and that's the greetings - even when you board a bus from the back door the driver says hello to you and you say hello back.

It's one of the reasons I left the UK !

dan

OZcabincrew
4th Jun 2005, 13:55
I never experienced that in Switzerland. They are nice people though.

Oz

redfred
4th Jun 2005, 16:04
swissair was the best company ive ever worked for