PDA

View Full Version : Jag Video Clips

Spotting Bad Guys
30th May 2005, 17:29
I recently put together a video (set to the usual punchy soundtrack) of RAF aircraft in action but it was pointed out that it was sadly lacking any punchy Jag stuff.

I'd be grateful if anybody with digitised clips they'd be willing to offer would drop me a PM.

Cheers

SBG

caspertheghost
30th May 2005, 17:37
Punchy Jag Stuff? I'm sure somebody will be able to get you a clip of a Jag taking off in greater than 25 deg, or with more than one bomb on! That's about as punchy as they get!

Bob Viking
30th May 2005, 18:25
Now now Casper, that wasn't very nice was it!
It takes a very brave man to strap himself into a Jag and coax it airborne.
As for the clips, I shall see what I can do. I have an awesome Squadron DVD from my time on the OCU and I shall see if I can manage to download and send it and, trust me, it is very punchy. Alot more interesting than watching a poncey Fag Chariot or one of those weird single engine hover machines.
BV:ok:

Pilgrim101
30th May 2005, 18:29
Bob

"""weird single engine hover machines""""

I think they are called "Dysons" ? ;)

Spotting Bad Guys
30th May 2005, 18:39
Casper, somehow I just knew I would get that reply.....:D

I remember seeing the Jags off in Incirlik, watching them disappear below the sightline at the end of the airfield and hoping that they would reappear airborne before too long!

Aah...halcyon days!

SBG

HEDP
30th May 2005, 18:43
Any chance of a copy too. I'm putting together some powerpoint at the mo and looking for clips. Can drop you an email to verify myself and for clip if required,

HEDP

caspertheghost
30th May 2005, 19:13
Sorry Bob, couldn't resist it! Best I get an early night with a glass of milk and read my new Dyson manual.:ok:

BEagle
30th May 2005, 19:19
Get hold of a copy of the old video 'Watchdogs of Bruggen', I would suggest!

From the days when we still had half an air force...

Bob Viking
30th May 2005, 19:30
Casper.
Maybe you could pull up your boot flaps to keep yourself warm!!
:E

Spotting Bad Guys
30th May 2005, 20:10
Looking for something a little more up-to-date BEagle! Ex Magic Carpet or Incirlik anyone?

Thanks all

SBG

bighedsmallface
31st May 2005, 09:19
Fully agree with BV - what a hero. Have a mate who got some footage of MC05. Will pass yor request on. Off to test the curvature off the Earth again........:uhoh:

Fox3snapshot
31st May 2005, 17:05
I have restored the RAFO beatups from the 80's and have some more recent material from the region if you are interested PM me. If you hunt through these forums you will find the ones I posted as there was a RAFO and Jag thread running a while back. I will try to bring it back to the top of the pile for you...

Yippee Ki Yi Yay!
:ok:

Omani Jag Thread (http://pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81053&perpage=15&highlight=omani%20jags&pagenumber=6)

Spotting Bad Guys
31st May 2005, 22:31
Fox3, PM on the way

SBG

Spotting Bad Guys
9th Jun 2005, 02:48
With apologies for bringing my own thread back to the top...although there were a few replies I haven't got my hands on any Jag clips yet.

Time is beginning to press - any help gratefully received.

Cheers

SBG