PDA

View Full Version : Kanoogling in Helicopters?

SASless
30th May 2005, 02:09
The thread about "sleeping" in helicopters got me to ruminating about some other related experiences that have occurred in helicopters at various times. The "knock-on" effect the aroma of parafin, sweaty pickle suits, and adult malt beverages have on the unwitting female is oft times overstated....but for some of us...beer has been allowing us to succeed in manly postflight activities....or it seems. I guess it could be the rather large wristwatches and aviator Raybans we wear.

Hard to beat the hind end of a Huey for such antics.....especially following the Saturday night beer bust at an airshow. Nice moonlight, dew on the grass....slight chill to the air....am I the only one to fall prey to the temptations presented by such opportunities?

:E

EMS R22
30th May 2005, 04:52
We had a xmas booze up a couple of years ago in our hanger.We had the machines parked outside for the night.At about 2 am one of the boys and his missus started to get it on in the back seat of the ec 120. what he didnt realise was that about a dozen of us were watching from the top of the hanger!:ok:

Jacques Stahl
30th May 2005, 08:32
There was a time on Heron Island in the eighties when the back seat of the 412/212 was rumoured to be occasionally the scene of some mammalian mating habits, not directly related to the local wildlife.

RobboRider
30th May 2005, 08:55
OK OK You win!

You big helicopter fly boys have finally invented a topic us R22 pilots can't contribute to.

:p

Gaseous
30th May 2005, 09:33
RR,

R22 pilots can't contribute to.

You can, but only doing it on your own.:p

ground effect
30th May 2005, 11:21
You can, but only doing it on your own.

just be sure not to overcontrol your cyclic:} :p :E

Buitenzorg
30th May 2005, 12:51
just be sure not to overcontrol your cyclic

Otherwise a nasty case of "mast bumping" might ensue...:E

ShyTorque
30th May 2005, 14:39
And the thought of one possible result of mast bumping, i.e. chopping off one's own tail, is not a pleasant one.

Never been lucky in a heli myself but I once suffered the ignomy of my crewman telling me what the female passenger had just done for him while I flew back to base at 10,000 feet over the jungle to keep us all cool. Obviously not cool enough, the Swine! And there was I, thinking the intercom was quiet because they'd all gone to sleep ;)

Spelling!

SASless
30th May 2005, 14:59
During a time long ago in a land far away....doing covert ops to a beach and then lifting the people to a safe compound in a Chinook....50 lucky people got onto the flight....

All young ladies of easy virtue from Vung Tau who were to attend a Luau with a gang of rascals known as Geronimo's. The return flight was the funny one....seems some of the young ladies were not as attractive nor young as first thought in the dark. Combined with some world class hangovers....I reckon there was some soulful remorse. The Battalion Commander was not the least bit impressed as I recall.

I reckon flying Hooks has its rewards....

:E

jayteeto
30th May 2005, 16:59
In Gulf War 1 the Pumas had a mattress in the back for CASEVAC. I am told the nurses liked a night tour of the helicopter........ Allegedly

EESDL
30th May 2005, 20:20
That's disgusting,
getting laid in the back of a Puma!

had the displeasure of seeing my crewman being given a hand by a female 'member' of the RUC out of the door over Cookstown..........Medic!!!!!!!!!!!!

pohm1
31st May 2005, 01:04
Jacques Stahl,

Not only confined to the 412, I went down to pre flight an AS350 late last year after an overnight on Heron, only to find seat belts tucked neatly down the back of the seats, headsets thrown into the front, a condom wrapper on the floor and a "full" condom on the heli pad!

It was also discovered that someone had been shagging in the semi sub boat the same night. (Could not have been the same bloke though, not twice in one night! :ok: )

Dave_Jackson
31st May 2005, 04:28
The Department of Homeland Security has outlawed kanoodling. The report states that a women, who goes by the name Holy Terrorist, was caught while playing with the noodle of an Army helicopter pilot.

In the interest of public safety, the department has shut down the two official kanoodling sites; www.kanoodling.com (http://www.kanoodling.com) and www.kanoodling.net (http://www.kanoodling.net).

teeteringhead
31st May 2005, 09:17
That's disgusting,
getting laid in the back of a Puma

There's a lot more "head"room in a Wessex ;)

John Eacott
31st May 2005, 09:39
There's a lot more "head"room in a Wessex

It's been told before, but Leading Seaman Edge found the tail boom flotation bag quite useful above 6,000 feet ;)