PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar SYD Seminar 1st June

imaflighty
28th May 2005, 03:11
Hi There,
Just wondering if anyone has received an email/invite for this seminar?

Any Jetstar Crew, can you provide some general info on what to expect on the day please? Also any info on what the hours are like... is it contract f/t p/t or casual work?
Thank You, any info would be great;)

misscroft
28th May 2005, 11:02
I got an invite to imaflighty, I have sent back an email saying that i want to go but havnt yet recieved my confirmation. I am so nervous, it will be my first airline interview. Have you got your confirmation yet?

Iguanahead
29th May 2005, 03:34
imaflighty and misscroft, you should do a search on Jetstar interviews on this forum. There is a lot of info already posted here. If you have more questions after that feel free to pm me.

Good luck to you both.
:ok:

Gone U/S
29th May 2005, 07:55
Alert ... alert ... alert ....

Got the same invite the other day through staff.cv (so people do actually read that site) and have replied that i will be there.

Looking forward to seeing all the other ppruner's at the session as well. :cool:

Good luck to you all

misscroft
30th May 2005, 07:21
Gone U/S- I just got my confirmation, my session time is 10am, have you got yours yet? Will i see you there?

imaflighty, have you got yours? What time is your seminar? Maybe we could meet up before hand if any of us have the same time.

Gone U/S
30th May 2005, 08:45
Bugger :(

My session is at 12pm.

Still considering whether to go or not but figure that I might as well go as I have nothing to loose.

Good luck to all again

BTW anyone else going to be there?

misscroft
30th May 2005, 09:12
What a pity :(
Oh well, i might see you on my way out, do you know what your wearing?
You may as well go, it's all experience. This will be my first airline interview and i have a snowballs chance in h**l if i'm going to get in or even progress but i'm just going to try hard and treat it as a practice.

Good luck to everyone

ps. imaflighty, you at 10am? :O

misscroft
2nd Jun 2005, 09:55
How did everyone go?
I just got an email back saying that i have been successful to the next round :D I'm stoked but now am s**t scared :uhoh: I seriously thought i had made an idiot of myself...being really really nervous and all things didn't come out of my mouth as they processed in my head. Oh well, musn't have been as bad as i thought, the day is a bit of a blank so maybe i made sense at the time.
Gone U/S and imaflighty how did you both go?
Gone U/S what were you wearing, i might have seen you outside, i was wearing a black skirt and jacket (like the other hundred people) and a baby blue shirt, strawberry blond hair up in a pony tale with a tortoise shell clip.
Would love to meet you both atr the next stage...whenever that will be.

Gone U/S
2nd Jun 2005, 14:05
Hey there misscroft,

First of all congratulations on getting through to the next stage of the process.

I didnot end up going to the interview session - pulled out via email the day before (Thanks Bizzi_Boi for making sense of it all for me). I am already a QF employee and after much tossing and turning decided to stick with my permanent part time position over going to Jetstar. Who knows if i made the right decision, but i am satisfied all the same (I think).

Once again, congratulations and let us know how the next rounds go. Would love to hear how the assessment day went if you remember some details. Just have a few bevvies before you post the details - that always helps!

:ok:

SkySista
2nd Jun 2005, 14:10
congrats on getting thru to the next stage, misscroft, and best of luck!! :)

OZcabincrew
2nd Jun 2005, 14:11
Gone U/S

are you crew or ground staff?

Oz

Gone U/S
2nd Jun 2005, 15:05
Am Ground Crew (SIT)

Say hi when u arrive into sydney next time.

Rekon i made the right decision?

OZcabincrew
2nd Jun 2005, 16:59
Hi!!!

I'm QF S/H mainline crew, so i will say g'day, haha!!! umm, i guess it's what you're looking for and how much you want to fly? is working for Jetstar better than your current position, i don't know cos i don't know what either position is like. I'm sure you have made the right decision, good lucky with whatever you do.

Oz