nothing had happened, she smiles back and asks, "Sir, what is the price
of this lovely vehicle?"

Still smiling pleasantly, he replies, "Madame, I'm very sorry to
say that if you farted just touching it, you are gonna shit yourself
when you hear the price"

:E

airship
25th May 2005, 13:09
If I'd have been the salesman, I'd have commented on the car's split-level air-conditioning system. I think Rolls-Royce were the first to have come come with that yonks ago. Well, older people do tend to fart more don't ya think? Especially on a rich diet... :O

Hobo
25th May 2005, 13:26
Two ladies were talking about the local supermarket and the students who will take heavy shopping to the car if asked.

One tells the other that she has recently started having an affair with one of the students. The other, who rather fancies the idea of an affair with a young student, asks how it all started.

Well, says the first, as I was walking back to the car with the student carrying the groceries, I just started talking dirty to him and it all went from there.

The second thinks she'll do the same, so next time she is at the supermarket and the student is helping carry her stuff back to her car, she plucks up her courage and says "I've got a red itchy pussy." To which the student replies, "I'm sorry madam, you'll have to point it out, all these Japanese cars look the same to me."