PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Flight Training

d-ball
24th May 2005, 23:52
Hi Folks,
wanted to know whether anyone has any thoughts on atlantic flight training.I intend to do atpl ground school.Have toured oat,epta and atlantic.I'm leaning towards atlantic and wanted to know what other peoples experiences have been.Any past,present or future students. Please advice or email me.

regards.

FougaMagister
25th May 2005, 09:40
Hi- didn't actually do my ATPL written exams with them (they only did distance learning at the time, and I'm way too thick for that), but I did the CPL & IR with them, and I would thoroughly recommend them. Good place, prices, facilities, setup, VERY good instructors, excellent pass rates, good commercial training airport and nicely-maintained planes. Definitely one of the better FTOs in Blighty.

Cheers :cool:

(P.S: no, I don't work for Atlantic)

topcat450
25th May 2005, 18:12
check ya PMs...

bellyfluffer
4th Jun 2005, 17:31
hey there
just finished my ppl (full time) and have friends on the current atpl ground school and the general opinion is excellent!
i had a couple of admin problems while there but less than anybody i know who went to various other schools. the books they use are the jepperson ones and the instructors are second to none

Crashlanding
4th Jun 2005, 18:29
I have agree with everyone else

Did distance learning atpl, did my night, multi, multi IR and CPL there and to top that off did my MCC with them as well

They know there stuff.

Also so no one thinks im biased I was a 50% sponsered cadet with Air Atlantic, but no I dont work for atlantic as like a few others we were not offered jobs

moggiee
6th Jun 2005, 16:17
Is their sim fixed yet?