PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Online Application Form

Aerowinx
24th May 2005, 13:35
On the Ryanair Online Application Form https://frd.ie/pilot/pilot.html is a question about Credit Card Details. What the hell is that again? You should also declare that you understood that this fee (?) is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful. What kind of fee is it this time? Does anyone know more about the Application Process?

ollycopter
24th May 2005, 14:08
I believe you are expected to pay admin costs for the processing of your CV. Cheeky but they are what they are.. Gotta love them:)

Aerowinx
24th May 2005, 14:12
Do you or anybody else know how much this fee is?

ifleeplanes
24th May 2005, 16:03
I believe it used to be £50 STG or Euro equivalent!.....

fastjet2k
24th May 2005, 18:42
Looking at the website, it says (as mentioned in the previous post) that it is 50 quid. This is refundable to successful applicants however - do you think perhaps they're trying to ensure that people who apply aren't wasting their time and applying out of boredom?!!!

ihatecbs
31st May 2005, 19:13
Out of interest does anyone know how long the turn around is for a reply from Ryanair's TR providers cae etc. I would have thought that with all the action going on it would have been fairly tight turnaround.

Sent application form in ages ago but have not heard anything back, maybe my money ain't good enough........though I have seriously taken on board the words of warning on the other threads, damn, wanted to keep those rose tinted specs on just a little longer!

Low-Pass
1st Jun 2005, 09:34
Rose tinted specs don't do much once you've assumed the position with both hands on the desk...lean over a bit more...a bit more... I believe that you have to supply your own Vaseline as well :)

50 quid to apply????!!!! Basically, they just want to find out how much sh!t you're willing to put up with. It's an anthropological experiment.

Voeni
1st Jun 2005, 10:49
Guys,

I know its a shame you have to pay 50 bucks to apply, but:

Do you really think, they like to see hundreds and hundreds of CVs without even necessarily applying??? Time is money, also for them, to have a careful look through the CVs.

Glad this time is over for me...

airshowpilot
1st Jun 2005, 16:23
No offence Voeni, but time is money for every airline. An online application is potentially less time consuming and less costly than it would have been in the past. I hear of no other airlines charging you to apply to them.

ihatecbs
2nd Jun 2005, 20:49
hee hee, quality comment - i'll stock up on a barrel of the stuff now! seriously though, even though it might be a last resort thing...but the links/forms to their approved TR schools have not asked for the £50 squid application that, unless i'm being a thicko the £50 is only for those with a type rating or 1000hrs. Anyway, with all this talk about type rating does the man who started pprune not work for astreaus? who now also demand you pay a zillion squid for a type rating?