PDA

View Full Version : Fittest Flight Crew!

sexybeast
24th May 2005, 08:41
Come on girls! The guys have had their fun on the "Fittest Charter Airline" thread, now its our turn...

In your opinion, which airline has the fittest (male) flight crew?

qfcsm
24th May 2005, 12:13
Ok this is a trick question!

I have a male friend who takes fits all the time.

Does that make him the fittest.... :ok:

dazdaz
24th May 2005, 16:30
Flying cargo (lonely life) I thought I might speak up for myself, no cabin crew to vote for me, just a tall 6ft blonde male, blue eyes, built like a Greek God and the reproduction genitalia of a donkey!

Daz

dazdaz
24th May 2005, 19:23
Ok girls....Hands up, to be honest I told a porkie about my eye colour.

flybywire
24th May 2005, 20:37
Dazdaz.....I vote for you! :ok:

FBW:)

SkySista
25th May 2005, 06:36
well, I should be loyal and say mine, because there are some pretty hot ones, but I have to say, in Oz, I have seen the largest number of hot guys with Virgin Blue. Whether this is because I've only ever seen the not-so-hot QF ones, I couldn't tell you! :E

Ansett had a good proportion of spunky F/O's, too! :p

haughtney1
25th May 2005, 07:22
OK..no time to be bashful now.....

6'4.......102kg, hazel eyes, dark hair....always smiling(no not like an idiot....much)...clean shaven, 6 pack..and all things in good proportion:}

If you vote for me...you'll get chocolate!!!!!!!

SkySista
25th May 2005, 07:27
Chocolate???! Hmm, resistance IS futile! :E

speed freek
25th May 2005, 08:07
At flight school we had an instructor, 'bout 5'8, with a belly that could stop a 747 in it's tracks!! Indeed the rudder trim was always on the left hand stop! :} And when he was done with the cheese selection in our canteen, it looked like a natural disaster had been at it. So come one girls, who fancies a bit of that? ;) lol

Cheers.

FougaMagister
25th May 2005, 09:30
Now, wait a minute! Unlike dazdaz, I DO have blue eyes - honest!
Oh, damn, I'm not working as flight crew (yet) - unless a Piper Warrior or Seminole counts... Haha

:cool:

sexybeast
25th May 2005, 13:01
Talk about being brought back down to Earth with a bump! Here i was reading the posts and grinning like an idiot (and i have to admit ...dribbling like one too!:\ ) Then i come across the post by Speed Freek! Nice...then again, i did go through a phase of being partial to the more portly gentleman!:p

Thanks for the info SkySista, hot guys and spunky F/O's are much more to my taste these days!

flybywire
25th May 2005, 13:05
Haughtney.....chocolate??? Is that it???? :}

sexybeast
25th May 2005, 13:16
Flybywire - its good to know you've got your priorities in order!! Chocolate can't swing your vote but donkey sized genitalia can!! LOL!! :}

flybywire
25th May 2005, 13:20
My darling, I don't want to be rude (and risk to be evicted:uhoh: ) but both of the above at the same time would be a good compromise!!:ok:
:E :E :E

KTPops
27th May 2005, 16:54
Ok, I'm probably gonna get bashed for this but there was never a shortage of eye-candy when I worked at Flybe!

Hubba Hubba!

;) ;)

KTPxx

Trislander
27th May 2005, 17:48
KTPops,

You mean like me?!? :}

Tri x :ok:

PPRuNe Radar
27th May 2005, 18:40
OK..no time to be bashful now..... 6'4.......102kg, hazel eyes, dark hair....always smiling(no not like an idiot....much)...clean shaven, 6 pack..and all things in good proportion

Sounds like Nearly Mans identity has been stolen ....... right up until you reach the bit about the height ;)

haughtney1
27th May 2005, 19:16
Judging by the way he was knocking back the cider this afternoon...........I dont think so:}..plus Ive got at least 4' on the fella...(thats height!)

Flybywire............did I mention it was body paint??;)

flybywire
27th May 2005, 23:35
Now, that's a reasonable offer!!! :}

FBW:)

WATABENCH
28th May 2005, 00:20
My god, this thread is shocking!!
Your all sex crazed maniacs, especially you Ozzie birds, my threads very clean compared to this one. LOL
Gona go now, things to do, people to see, like get my application form for Virgin Blue and a working Visa for OZ!:E

PS. Never realised you Ozzies actually used the word \'Spunky\' thats comedy!

imaflighty
28th May 2005, 03:43
Ok everyone, I know most of you dont give our "little airline" much thought.....but boy have we got a couple of nice boys onboard in the shape of Captain and F/O.
Next time you see a REX Saab go past, just take a look, im sure you'll like what you see!:ok:

Nearly Man
28th May 2005, 13:54
Yes well haughtney1, the way you was knocking back those pints of orange and lemonade, your eyes sparkling, delicate legs in shorts, as pretty as any BA biscuit chucker!

Plus, you're only taller than me cos I was sitting down, and you was uphill, on a slope

dicksynormous
29th May 2005, 01:11
Chocolate good, but donkey gentilia better.mmmm Its your lucky day

How does a chocolate tasting donkey dick sound.

Enjoy the calories...eeeaww,eeeaww.

SkySista
29th May 2005, 05:39
Thus proving that the sexiness (or lack thereof) of flight crew CANNOT be separated from sex comments.... hmm what does that say about us??? (OH wait, this is Prune we're talking about here....:E

I'm hearing a mod's footsteps to chuck this in JB... c'mon, this could be a good topic if we all just stuck to it! :p

haughtney1
2nd Jun 2005, 10:40
Never being one to mince my words.....(unlike nearlyman who minces when he walks..) I'll have all you ladies know..my legs are honed from years of sport..Rugby..squash..skirt chasing...and walking to the pub!
Now a question..do you ladies like a man in shorts?..or trousers....:}

lexxity
2nd Jun 2005, 10:55
Preferably in a bed.........

FlyingIrishman
2nd Jun 2005, 14:22
How about us Irish lads at Ryanair?

topcat450
2nd Jun 2005, 14:29
Bwaahahahahahahahaha Good to see the Irish haven't lost thier sense of humour. :)

Floppy Link
2nd Jun 2005, 14:30
the ladies will love you if you'd only learn to slow down!
:ok:

timmcat
2nd Jun 2005, 14:38
Next time you see a REX Saab go past, just take a look, im sure you'll like what you see!

:ok: ;)