PDA

View Full Version : STA Mali Banckruptcy

LET's Fly
23rd May 2005, 19:48
Hi all!
Just a little info to inform you that All the plane of STA Mali (Trans African Airlines) are under a Seizure of the Malian government. (2 Lets and 2 DC9). The Malian bureau of security in transport and the ASECNA are conducting an investigation on all STA papers, and, as a manner of fact, nobody knows where is mr sabbague... :E
well well, it appears that this is the end of the adventure for him:p

xabi200
23rd May 2005, 20:42
Where is the 3rd LET?

How about pape sow?

I guess that what happens when you are too hungry.The Let operation was just fine and making good money. Unless it was all prepared to run away with retirement money.

Looking forward to hear more details.

LET's Fly
23rd May 2005, 21:48
The third Let (5v-TTG) is still stoked in tcheck republic, case sabbague didn't paid the last check...Pape sow, no news, i thing he left for senegal...trying to have some more details

Speevy
24th May 2005, 11:12
Hey Let's Fly, could it be I met you in Algeria (Hassi Messoud),
in that case what's up? still there or in some better place?
Boun Courage mon amie

oneeyed
24th May 2005, 21:22
How about pape sow?

The good Pape Sow Thiam was already seen last September (09/2004) in the streets of Abidjan looking for a new job.

Since then - I wouldn't know

LET's Fly
25th May 2005, 12:33
Hi speevy! Wasn't me in Algeria unfortunately, maybe Loic or Olivier?
But we never know my friend!
Keep'n Touch!!!:cool:

chopperkie
25th May 2005, 12:57
Speevy,

What you up to?I'm still stuck in Hassi Messaoud.Check your pm.

Caio;)

learr
27th May 2005, 16:40
Hey LET's Fly what's new my friend ??!!
are you sure that the government of Mali put the planes under a seizure and when this happened.

The last info i had was that Mr Sabbague was in jail (not confirmed yet)

Learr

LET's Fly
27th May 2005, 22:50
Heeee! Commè va Fabizzio!!! Yes, i had the confirmation by a good friend of mine working there for Delmas. I was at school with him. I am trying to know more about it. So our dear melhem could be in Jail, tooo coooooool! Wil try to have a confirmation about it
keep in touch my friend!
Beurt
Hey, by the way, where are you fllying actually?

learr
29th May 2005, 12:37
Nice to hear from you man,
yeah like i said there are some rumours out there about M.E.S in jail, try to have some more.

Learr

concordino
30th May 2005, 07:23
Some news indeed !!

Does anyone have a link to any local newspaper articles confirming this...

I remember reading somewhere that a new ATR operation will start in Mali as well !!

Keep the news flowing guys.
;)

Treetopflyer
31st May 2005, 15:15
If I am not mistaken, the new operation in Mali is actually going to use a Dash 8 wet leased from the same Canadian company that owns Air Service Gabon of Libreville.

Capt Fatso
12th Jun 2005, 03:11
Howdie PARTNERS!!! I guess the whole STA deal was an inside scam...but a lot of employees didn't get their final pay.

As for the others, MES and company just a bunch of C....SUCKERS!!!!!:yuk:just amateurs in aviation, last rumour was that LL:ooh: was going to start new ops. but yet to be seen :E

concordino
13th Jun 2005, 06:56
Employees weren't getting their pay even during normal ops days...:yuk:

Makes one think that afterall this maybe a scam to leave the scene with minimal losses:rolleyes:

learr
15th Jun 2005, 10:39
Hey what's uuuup partner !!! (Capt Fatso)

How is China man ?? Ok i just got some news from BKO. STA is about to start a new operation out of BKO but without Sabbague that time, if i'm not mistaken the lets are now in Dakar and MES will be the only DC9. Some mechanic guys are taking care of the bird at this time. Also some PNC have been contacted already. "L"ima "L"ima (L.L) is in charge of all of this ... no comments... big jump for him but we'll see if he does better than the last one. That was the last news buddies !!!

Learr

capt Fatso " Captain Zouzouuuuu, go ahead !!!"

take care man

kokiliba
25th Jun 2005, 09:58
Hi guys...
I see that everybody's there....
How is everything ?
For information, MES was spending the day in jail and the night at home...I'm not sure he is still there...
Last very fresh news....:
STA should operate again in the beginning of july.....with the DC9 (MES)...under a new name: STA-CNGE
DG: Mr Lima Lima
Nobody had been paid....Those who are still there had just a little advance on july !!
Pour plus d'info contactez "le court"....
Bye all

xabi200
27th Jun 2005, 08:20
C'est quoi "le court"????

learr
27th Jun 2005, 13:39
Ou c'est qui ....

Learr