PDA

View Full Version : Excel girl LGW to Bastia ???

errr...the 3rd floor
22nd May 2005, 20:22
hi

... not sure if this is the right forum (and hoping i dont get any comments on my cowardise :( )

..... here it goes, i saw this girl :O ...... (who i thought was gorgeous) on the crew bus on sunday morning from the car park to concorde house, and happened to share a brief lift ride with her ... not wanting to seem like a complete tw*t and come onto her at 6am (besides the fact that we were both half asleep) .... but i found out that we were both going to the same obscure destination, but for different operators which was a coincidence.

my question is, i would really like to get to know a little more about her, but fear that out chance meeting this morning was a one off, and i have blown my chance to ever get to meet her properly - can anybody suggest a way of trying to meet her again at concorde house ..... other than setting up a permanent "big issue" stall at the front door :\

thanks

ukjetbloke
22nd May 2005, 21:05
Hiya......what operator did she work for? I was reporting about that time this morning and may be able to help!!!!! ;)

PM me mate!

UKJET

:ok:

kooyheier
22nd May 2005, 23:12
She probably works for excel.... as it says in the titel of the post:rolleyes: :hmm:

All the best in finding her....

errr...the 3rd floor
23rd May 2005, 07:57
indeed she works for excel was on their bastia flight .... it isnt everyday one see's somebody and thinks WOW :D

ETOPS
23rd May 2005, 08:23
it isnt everyday one see's somebody and thinks WOW

Yes it is:D :D :D