View Full Version : AA gung ho

7sex7
22nd May 2005, 17:07
AA guys,

heard that a skipper from AA was vanished from the LH seat recently.AA boys,any comments ere?

CDRW
23rd May 2005, 00:35
Is this a coded message - if not, is it in the correct region - AA - American Airlines?? More info 7sex7 (Nice name).

Gabra1
23rd May 2005, 05:47
Interesting! You mean he VANISHED into thin air? It's not Capt David Copperfield I hope.

Thermal Image
23rd May 2005, 08:22
Hot damn! This rapture stuff is TRUE!

http://www.raptureready.com/vray6.html

7sex7
23rd May 2005, 12:03
guys..

AA in FAR EAST stands for AIR ASIA

Gabra1
24th May 2005, 14:10
Seriously, is it BANISHED or VANISHED?

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
25th May 2005, 08:43
Yeah, it was rassamatazz (See AA poison pen letter post) as much as I dislike him I will say this.

His letter was spot on and was true.

He should fight it out in court.

He should get in contact with the 3 founders of AA that resigned and see if any of them would back his legal arguement.

I believe that they all resigned because they were ripped off too.

Wooblah.

toptac
28th May 2005, 03:32
What?! His gone?! I thought that everything was over, forgiven and life goes on?

Initially, I wanted to join AA but when I found out who is the new boss's side-kick, I change my mind. I rather try somewhere else.

Was looking forward to learn from him. In my book he is the best instructor i've got the opportunity to learn from. He is even better that any 'A' Cat QFI that I've come across before.

A great lost to AA. Thats my honest opinion. Whatever he has done wrong, as human, I think there are ways in handling the matter. He safed me once before. Perfectionist by nature, Vocal, a great leader and will go out for his subordinate or friends.

Anyway, I suppose AA have their reasons. I really and honestly wish him the very best despite what happened.

I agree with you wooblah, if there are ground for him to bring it to court , he should, but, knowing him, as his co-pilot before, I think I know what he will do.