View Full Version : Boris Johnson

wasdale
21st May 2005, 08:46
Boris for Conservative Party leader!!!

:ok: :ok: :ok:

IB4138
21st May 2005, 08:54
I'll third that motion!:ooh:

Can we nominate has dad for Conservative Party Chairman?

Good double act.:ok:

Wingswinger
21st May 2005, 09:05
He's a brilliant man. If only he could stop playing the amiable buffoon.

Lost_luggage34
21st May 2005, 09:23
Playing the affable, sorry amiable buffoon is what he does - and rather well.

Sorry, not suitable Tory Leader unless we all begin to live in the real world. (past real world)

Lord knows if that will ever come around again. What with these thugs etc. Ooops sorry, those issues don't srise in Henley-On-Thames.

Wingswinger
21st May 2005, 10:23
Sorry, those isssues don't arise in Henley-on-Thames

Actually, they do. I have some knowledge of Henley since we go there from time to time and I know a few folk who live there. It's not all money and gentility and there are feral teenagers.

speedbirdzerozeroone
21st May 2005, 11:14
****AND NOW. A PARTY POLITCIAL BROADCAST BY THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY BY THE RIGHT HONOURABLE BORIS JOHNSON****

> B. Johnson press release

“Um, well ……..er, you see, I would consider the pm-ship if I didn’t quite …err, you know, errrrrrrummmmmmm ramble as much as others those less uninformed non anti-politically specific groups (not including the dastardly anti-hunt protesting fraternity which I have no time for or consider to be a threat to my party politics – irrespective of the ongoing if ‘a little retarded’ burgeoning success of the party which I consider myself to belong to……..at least in part, anyway. ummmmmmmmmm), and or individuals who judge themselves a threat to my party’s ability to communicate to the wider public. Of course I don’t judge this to be a reasonable argument in the least!

Have I contradicted myself? I’m not sure………err yeah, great VOTE FOR ME, for eeeeeeeeeerrrrr (‘Pssssttttt, What’s our campaign message about?’ Oh right - really are u sure? Ok…) Yes everyone, that’s:

VOTE ME as opposition leader….errrrrrrr……..no can’t be right, I mean for PM (I love that programme, and The Archers after my nap.)

……..what do you mean it was last week, am I too late?

..bugger!”

****THAT WAS A PARTY POLITCIAL BROADCAST BY THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY****