PDA

View Full Version : The Price Of Airport Hotel Food

Magic Buff
20th May 2005, 21:05
HAS ANYONE NOTICED LATELY HOW MUCH EVENING MEALS COST AT HOTELS SITUATED NEAR AIRPORTS, IT IS SHOCKING, THEY ARE THE P****, HOW CAN ALL THE SPOTTY UNEMPLOYED AIRCRAFT SPOTTERS AFFORD THESE ASTRONOMICAL PRICES, AND WHAT DOES OPS 69 INTEND TO DO ABOUT IT?

Yeah Whatever
20th May 2005, 21:13
Yeah buffy, good to see you back, once again you have brought up yet another very interesting topic, and i fully agree with you, it is my first visit to prunes myself, but have been an avid reader of some of your humourous and often thought provoking entries before, thanks for all the entertainment you have provided both me and all my family and friends.
Has ops 69 botherd doing anything yet? or is he still messing you all about, he sounds like a right stinker!!!

03 headset man
20th May 2005, 21:15
well magic buff you have done it now its all your own fault that u stay in hotels i mean you support blackpool fc that says it all.as for plane spotters you are the biggest spotter of all you have been in lgw abz bfs lpl cwl bhx bhd just to collect aircraft registrations armed with your big camera to take the pictures to put on your wall you need to stop thinking about harry and get a life

Cheers Buddy
20th May 2005, 21:23
Oh no its gone off once again.!!
Well headset man I must say that i believe harry is your best mate and that without him you struggle!!!

As for Magic Buff yes another classic. If he's not stirring up hatred against "terrorist societies" or against people moaning about "low pay" he's moaning coz he's got to get his wallet out to pay for meals when he goes on all expenses paid trips window licking at airports across the UK!

Cheers Buddies

03 headset man
20th May 2005, 21:30
well thanks for the reply folks but i am led to belive magic buff is going to be in liverpool next week so everyone had better book a weeks leave as it will go off big time. as for cheers buddy magics best freind and will be by his side all next week along with lots of harry trying to get lots and lots of football flights of on time dont think this will ahppen magic buff and cheers buddy oh no its not going to happen help

Yeah Whatever
20th May 2005, 21:33
well 03headsetman, you do seem to have a lot to say for yourself dont you, and the problem is that where as magic buffs postings are often humerous and thought provoking, your display all the whit and humour of a very boring peasant, and a very lazy one at that by all accounts.
Perhaps Magic Buff drives you around the bend, but you certainly dont drive around the bend in a pushback tug.

Airports, Airlines, APU, yeah whatever!!!

03 headset man
20th May 2005, 21:43
well what can i say to the above postings except well er thats all folks who really cares about the price off food in a airport hotel when the company pays for it so magic buff get a life goodnite

JB007
21st May 2005, 17:38
Magic Buff / Yeah Whatever

Closed for obvious reasons!