PDA

View Full Version : Be careful when using chat rooms.....

mazzy1026
20th May 2005, 16:49
Junior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?" His dad sighs and replies,"Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!""Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button." "Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorised program activity from
> a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS. Then nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'

Compass Call
20th May 2005, 18:37
Nice one Mazzy:ok:

CC

terryJones
22nd May 2005, 22:47
This is true.
Strange things can come to pass as a result of Chat Room Encounters.
Anyone who knows me will be aware of the fact that I met MrsJ in AIM chat in 2000, we first met 'eye to eye' on Mayday 2000, and married on her birthday in March 2001.
It is not only the young either, we are both 'wrinklies', given to visiting the post office every Monday...
(Whoever said we should know better at our age has not met us)

Heatseeker
23rd May 2005, 09:26
Read the above and went straight onto the proon chat room.
and guess what. I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE !!!!!!!!!

Ah well, back to the ads in the back of the local paper

"Young woman seeks driving post" nope, don't think so.
"Large french chest with removable drawers" no room in the house.

Oh well, there's always effie's mowing service Maybe I can get her to come round once a fortnight.

Bummer Hal. :{ :{

H

PilotsPal
23rd May 2005, 15:00
Heatseeker - it's all down to timing! CBtFO and I had our first encounter in the PPRuNe chat room with our eventual meeting engineered by a moderator. We still like to behave badly in the chat room though.

airship
23rd May 2005, 15:12
Hey dudes, mazzy wuz lucky. Most antiviruses even in 2005 can't detect the clap... ;)

Bows head to resounding applause, before reaching for coat...