PDA

View Full Version : may atpl results????

winggeek
19th May 2005, 13:26
hello all

Anyone any idea when the results are comin out im gettin sick of gettin up early to catch the post man empty handed!!!!

so if anyone knows please do tell,

Kind regards

Winggeek

Captain Ratpup
19th May 2005, 17:31
Yeah, where are these bleedin' results???

I seem to remember them taking less time last time round.

Anyone received theirs today?

sexygirl
19th May 2005, 17:57
They are due out tomorrow Andy, you naughty boy!!

Walshy
20th May 2005, 01:49
Here Mandrin,

Surely its not too much effort to knock into your ma's room every morning to find the postman.

I know what you mean though its a total joke. Anyway good luck in the exams and ill talk to you soon

winggeek
20th May 2005, 03:52
do i know u sexy girl????

and my da's a post man ironic ahy!!!!!

sexygirl
20th May 2005, 20:17
Come now Andy, don't tell me you've forgotten about all that time we spent together....

x

thebeast
21st May 2005, 00:27
leave those british burds alone... damn irish!!!

are u at coventry yet, if so hows it going?

winggeek
21st May 2005, 09:25
nah not in coventry yet startin july, sexy girl?????????? who are u? and how do u know me? bet u its someone fromorlando!!!!

sexygirl
21st May 2005, 21:02
Andy, I thought you'd know who I was by now...

Don't you remember offering me a ride in your aeroplane and my being disappointed in the size of your control column?! Besides you needed a hydraulic boost to control my flaps...

EGAC_Ramper
21st May 2005, 22:19
Hmmm.....for a second there I thought I was reaing one of those erotic novels.....then I DID realise this WAS Pprune lol:D

Regards:ok:

1800-how'smyflying
22nd May 2005, 19:12
somebodys gotta look after the british girls Jon cause heard u aint. andy does donna know about sexy girl? so how small was the control column then sexy girl...

sexygirl
22nd May 2005, 20:42
Let's just say that if 'Wee Andy' was an aeroplane he'd be an Airbus - you know - the one with the little side stick! Mind you I didn't get that close to it as it looked a little too excited too early and liable to go off anytime...

Can't believe you didn't tell Donna about us either...

Jon - why can't you satisfy us girls either?

Icarusthesecond
23rd May 2005, 10:45
If it's as big as your mouth, nobody will stand a chance!:E