PDA

View Full Version : New British carrier plan east Asian service

newscaster
18th May 2005, 11:44
The airline set up a Pakistani immigrant is planning to serve Bangkok in the near future the carrier based at Manchester will begin their first service to Islamabad in June with 747-200, http://www.gsairlines.com/index.htm

Cyrano
18th May 2005, 13:57
Newscaster, you've started at least three threads to post this, two here and one in "Middle East". Not cool.:*

(Mods: could you merge or just delete, please?)

Eurekadelta
19th May 2005, 12:51
Does anybody know anything about these people??

I had a look on their website and apparantly they are owned by 'Jeffrey International'. Companies house is not able to shed more light on their affairs either - no accounts have even been filed before - by Global Spirit or the parent co.

I have seen a lot of 'wannabe' airlines before, and this looks like one for sure!

(what was that airline called that wanted to fly to South Africa from Stansted and lost hundreds of people their money)

Yak97
19th May 2005, 12:52
Title says it all

airhumberside
29th Jun 2005, 20:25
Any more news on this airline?

apaddyinuk
30th Jun 2005, 05:17
Are they actually flying already as they seem to have no company history listed on the website!

I love the description for the club class....30 seats but only 2 crew, that must take forever...AND they have to give the pax a head massage!!!! Thats one way to diffuse a hungry impatient passenger!!!

gatwicknose
30th Jun 2005, 08:55
The flight numbers shown are EAF ! EAF have no aircraft availability right now and certainly not until the two aircraft come back from Corsair....what are theys guys up to?

Re-Heat
30th Jun 2005, 09:08
Why is there an ad for free human remains carriage at the bottom of the page??!

circseam
30th Jun 2005, 13:02
Beacuse 1st generation immigrants want their ashes returned to their home country, what i cant understand is why it would take up 2 seats!

Does the urn fore go the head massage too?