PDA

View Full Version : Application Question - Help Required

britannia301b
18th May 2005, 11:26
Having applied for the position of cabin crew, you are obviously interested in travel and people. What other reasons do you have for applying?

Please help!

flybywire
18th May 2005, 11:39
Shift work, different situations, challenges, colleagues and passengers every day....no day is the same.

Being in contact with people from different countries/different cultures. Interest in taking care of these people. Feeling that anywhere in the world isn't that distant after all and that you're a world's citizen (if you know what I mean).

Flying itself-absolutely love it! Also I love aeroplanes and their typical smell....though the stink of some 737/757 can be revolting first thing in the morning, but it's part of the deal :}

Human relations are the most important part of this job. I believe any airline wants to see that you naturally take a genuine interest in the passengers' needs.

Good luck!

FBW:)

stickyassteve
2nd May 2006, 21:47
Why are you interested in working for easyJet?

stickyassteve
2nd May 2006, 21:48
Why are you interested in working for easyJet?

help please???

sickBocks
3rd May 2006, 08:16
How about trawling through the Orange website looking for all of the 'why we are great' sentences and then regurgitate them.

EI-CFC
3rd May 2006, 09:44
Shift work, different situations, challenges, colleagues and passengers every day....no day is the same.
Being in contact with people from different countries/different cultures. Interest in taking care of these people. Feeling that anywhere in the world isn't that distant after all and that you're a world's citizen (if you know what I mean).
Flying itself-absolutely love it! Also I love aeroplanes and their typical smell....though the stink of some 737/757 can be revolting first thing in the morning, but it's part of the deal :}
Human relations are the most important part of this job. I believe any airline wants to see that you naturally take a genuine interest in the passengers' needs.
Good luck!
FBW:)

What FBW said is a really good selection of stuff to put for a CC application. An emphasis on how much you like dealing with different people/situations/challenges every day etc shows that you have an enthusiasm for the kind of situations you will face as CC!