PDA

View Full Version : easyJet cabin crew in Newcastle NCL area

britannia301b
16th May 2005, 18:22
hi, just thinking about joining easyJet as a cabin crew member. I just completed 4 sectors with them as a passenger and it looked fantastic.

Are there any Cabin Crew Members in or around the Newcastle area can give me advice about it and how I can get started.

Cheers People

John

moxie
16th May 2005, 20:44
im not crew for easyjet. but i would suggest that you go to their website and there should be plenty of info on how to apply for a position. And they will probably have any info on dates of Open days etc. They look for strong customer service on a one on one basis so if your current job doesnt deal with that, then i would also suggest looking into getting some good experience that way.

good luck and hope that helps :O

Maude Charlee
17th May 2005, 08:54
Easy are currently recruiting for the NCL base, but you won't find anything advertised to that effect. Drop a line to the cabin crew manager at the airport address. See link for details.

NCL Airport Address (http://www.newcastleinternational.co.uk)

Great base to work at by the way. The crews are some of the friendliest I've come across anywhere. :D

redfield
17th May 2005, 20:03
MC! There's much to be said for Bristol's Easy crews as well! :ok:

ezpz
21st May 2005, 10:33
Apply online at www.easyjet.com now. We are having a MASSIVE recruitment drive at the minute. The website does not say we are recruiting for NCL, but apply and get put onto the waiting list. A few people are coming through training each month for NCL, so you should not have to wait for too long.

If you are sucessful, then EZY will offer you a position at a London base with the option to base transfer when more positions are available. You could however just ask to be placed on the waiting list for NCL direct entry.

Hope this helps.

The Greaser
21st May 2005, 10:42
Apparently easyJet are so desperate that they are recontacting applicants who have not met the initial selection criteria and offering them a job. Get applying now!

Maude Charlee
21st May 2005, 11:50
New starters I know were all offered starts at NCL without any problem.

britannia301b
21st May 2005, 17:36
thanks people, I really hope I get the chance to start with easyjet. Just trying to complete the form and answer situation questions in less that 150 words.

I very had, I can't seem to answer in less than 197.

janey_21uk
21st May 2005, 18:35
Hiya,

Just wondered if there are any crew from the Edinburgh base who could tell me if easyJet are recruiting there??

Thanks

ezpz
22nd May 2005, 10:30
There is no recruitment for EDI or GLA at the minute. Both bases are very small, and there is no plans for expansion at the minute becuase of the high landing charges from the BAA.

The best way to get into EDI would be to apply and accept a London base, then put your name onto the internal transfer list. Internal staff are transfered before recruiting external cabin crew, and there are always people on the transfer list, so it is unlikely we will accept applications for EDI and GLA for some time.

HH6702
22nd May 2005, 15:19
Easyjet at newcastle will be wanting staff quickly as aircraft number 7 is coming in october and possible aircraft number 8.

girtbar
22nd May 2005, 18:00
certainly wont be taking anyone on in Edinburgh it has crew for 4 a/c and only has 3.

They are always working out of london to keep a resonable amount of flying.

GB

britannia301b
22nd May 2005, 19:45
Thanks for all the replys I've received people.

This application is still causing a headache but im just starting to think of good examples and things to put in to it.

I want to get this form finished asap and see what response I get off the orange people.

I hope I get an invite or im gonna be devasted.