PDA

View Full Version : European (EAC) Tribunal Date

ivor tug
16th May 2005, 16:53
Finally got a date for the Industrial Tribunal, 23rd and 24th June, not dealing with the unfair dismissal yet but it's a start
IT

handsome goafer
16th May 2005, 17:01
Let us hope this makes Stoddart and his spineless Management Lackies sit up and take note

Dash-7 lover
16th May 2005, 17:14
'Ivor Tug'..... all I can say is good luck and 'handsome goafer' I agree with your centiments exactly - Went down the same route myself in 1994 after working for them in ops/crew control but decided not to as the aviation industry is too small to really upset too many people and trust me I could have !! doing just fine now though!!

essexboy
17th May 2005, 16:59
Whats the story here. As a former employee (mug) I am interested.

ivor tug
21st May 2005, 12:35
In a nutshell, the President of the Industrial Tribunal has decided to proceed with four test cases on behalf of the 151 former employees who lodged cases within the three month time limit.
At the moment they are only dealing with the protective awards and reduncy pay, the unfair dismissal cases will proceed later.

see you all on the 23rd
IT

Crewing Gimp
26th Jun 2005, 12:37
Any news???

The Gimp

ivor tug
29th Jun 2005, 09:12
European Aviation Air Charter lost the Tribunal case on the 23rd for a Protective Award.
Their Solicitors failed to attend and offered no defence!
The Tribual awarded ALL the Employees who were dismissed ( not just the 151 who have lodged cases) the full 90 days. Next step unfair dismissal!
IT

Flymegirl
30th Jun 2005, 01:57
So does that mean we will need to contact Moore Stephens again with regard to our 90 days notice or will it happen automatically? Appreciate any help or further info on this matter.

mrhosty
2nd Jul 2005, 12:03
i'm a former eaac employee and recieved in the post today a rather complicated letter/creditor report . . . can anybody put it into simple english what i means??? and above all are we gonna get some more money!!