PDA

View Full Version : Nea

8V8ter
14th May 2005, 21:40
NEA:

What's going on at NEA?

What's with this climate of fear?

Are people frightened for their jobs or what?

4HolerPoler
14th May 2005, 23:22
8v8ter - I've sent you a PM regarding your previous snipe at NEA asking you to explain your concerns regarding NEA - so far no response.

Please go ahead, list your concerns - spill the rumours but please ensure that you are certain of your facts before you do so. Malicious accusations, even from your position of anonymity are libel and we do not tolerate such conduct on this site.

The ball is in your court. Show us what you're made of.

4HP

Nigel Croker
19th May 2005, 22:51
ok, i'll bite. Whats so wrong about a company with no jets, but a good ops and engineering department.

they lost the old MD, and hopefully have lost the dangerous old CP , surely the future can only be bright?

TheOtherSide
20th May 2005, 08:12
Nice one Nigel. Sill lots of VERY VERY good people left in NEA some great experience adn really freindly people. It will all turn out well for the guys as it always does for NEA. Just hope the new managment turn it round even if jsut to prove some old faces wrong!!

Swatters
20th May 2005, 22:35
Thanks for your positive words about us boys at NEA. A lot of bad blood has been spilled recently and hopefully the new management will take NEA onwards and hopefully upwards (No pun intended !!).

BIG//40/FL260
21st May 2005, 09:15
It is to be hoped that the new management will succeed in making a once great company great again.

Good luck to NEA and all who sail in her!

LGW Vulture
21st May 2005, 09:34
I hear things are set to be fair for NEA. Potential new type on the block! Let's wait and see! ;)

Deadtired
23rd May 2005, 19:24
Latest to heard in the corridors of power (thats upstairs to you fools) BBJ comming in, possible connection to Man U. (USA) can anyone give further info, regarding the usedcar salesman.
Last word to all if you want to stab people in the back then use your own names instead of hiding behind masks like our good friends in IRAQ.

Disaster

Dutchie
24th May 2005, 09:08
Deadtired

I think that i was stabbed in the back repeatedly on a removed thread about this company because I was mistaken for another dutchman. Any of your friends? :ouch:

Should have removed my mask too I guess ;)

Fried_Chicken
31st Aug 2005, 21:51
Are NEA operating/mangaing the recently delivered Lear 40 at MAN?

FC

Lear_doctor
7th Sep 2005, 07:08
You are indeed correct Mr Chicken. Lear 40 s/n 45-2007 operated and maintained by the company.

Rgds

The Doc

alamm
16th Sep 2005, 15:12
Is this ex N40PX now G-MOOO registered to the Legendary Property Company? Surely nothing to do with Mo Naviede who used to fly a citation. Spent many years locked up at Her Majesty's Pleasure.