PDA

View Full Version : BELL 206 and BELL 412 PILOTS WANTED

wjrazavi
13th May 2005, 15:09
Okay, now I feel like a real asset to my friends in aviation.
I need to hire some BELL 206 and BELL 412 pilots.
Please email me at [email protected] and [email protected] with resumes and I'll be in touch soon.
Thanks guys
Walter

murdock
14th May 2005, 00:15
For where in the world and what licenses neccessary, and what residency required?

B Sousa
14th May 2005, 00:27
No response to my PM either..............

BlenderPilot
14th May 2005, 01:55
FPMI Solutions, Inc., seeks a Pilot Subject Matter Expert for work in the San Antonio, Texas area. In this role you will function as part of a team responsible for the analysis, design, development, and evaluation of Bell 206 and/or Bell 412 undergraduate pilot training courseware. This position is responsible for applying their pilot expertise in the production of interactive multimedia courseware.
Required qualifications:
• No less than three (3) years of single engine helicopter flying experience as a pilot
Job responsibilities include production of instructor-led courseware, self-paced computer-based training, desktop simulations, and supporting curriculum materials such as instructor guides and electronic briefing plans. This position will be required to assist in the courseware evaluation including small group tryouts and field trials. Responsibilities will also include assisting in development of the associated Manual for Flying Training (MFT).
Specialized qualifications preferred include the following:
• Computer literacy with experience using Microsoft Office® products
• Following qualifications, also desirable: Experience in designing interactive multimedia using the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process.

Recognizing the value of your experience and skills, FPMI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should apply online using job code HC-SA or fax to 256-382-0291. Visit us at www.fpmisolutions.com EOE

Contact Information
Company: FPMI Solutions
Email: [email protected]

helmet fire
14th May 2005, 12:30
I love this interpretation of our industry:

seeks a Pilot Subject Matter Expert
and
No less than three (3) years of single engine helicopter flying experience as a pilot

that'll do it!

:ok: