PDA

View Full Version : mam

gigs
13th May 2005, 12:07
what happened to the topic of mam hours? just enjoyed reading that because it involved my pay! cheers gigs

GalleyHag
13th May 2005, 15:07
I dont think Brizzi Boi liked the cold hard facts of being a casual thus thread deleted.

It now appears there is a surplus of crew in Sydney and Melbourne for June as Adhoc Holiday and Long Service Leave is being offered. Brisbane is short for June as Temp transfers for Sydney and Melbourne based crew are available.

gigs
13th May 2005, 18:03
thanx for the info gh guess cross crewing can always be fun so at least some work for us here there n every where guys. cheers gigs

Sailorgal
14th May 2005, 12:35
Hi all - since there has been so much talk about a lack of hours for MAM casuals, feel free to remind me that this is a silly question....I was hoping to apply soon so I have to ask, even if the answer isn't what I'd hope for!!

Does anyone know if MAM are likely to be still looking for recuits at the moment or in the near future? Is it even worth applying if there doesn't seem to be much work? (Yes, I know there's no guarantee of hours & it's casual on-call, etc etc)

Thanx