PDA

View Full Version : Is this the ultimate pi$$ take?

terryJones
12th May 2005, 11:06
Whilst browsing another forum, this link was pointed out...
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml;DMZM14OYYF3FGCRBAE0CFFA?type=oddlyEnoughNe ws&storyID=8461400

Did the thought 'Ryans Privates' cross anyone elses mind halfway through the article, or was it just me.:D

12th May 2005, 11:28
Available in different colours:rolleyes: , but not different sizes:(

Whizzinator (http://www.whizzinator.com/)

WG774
12th May 2005, 11:57
This is old news, you lot are behind the times. Richard E Grant had one 30 years ago in "Withnail and I" :p

I wonder how the founder of the "Whizzinator" got funding for the company... Did they just go along to the bank manager - "well, we've got this idea for a product. It should have global appeal". D'you reckon it'll win any product awards for innovation?

Did Cheech and Chong play a role in the development?

Onan the Clumsy
12th May 2005, 12:20
Looks a little ...ah... stiff in the pictures

...or is it just me? :(

airship
12th May 2005, 12:28
If the Whizzinator had been available during the times before the decline of the Soviet empire and Eastern bloc...it would have been a big hit with their female atheletes?! :O

Capt.KAOS
12th May 2005, 12:37
Reckon the Willinator is quite popular during the Olympics or Tour de France?

Onan the Clumsy
12th May 2005, 12:45
which begs the question...how will testing be changed to take into consideration this form of cheating. Will it now be done naked?

Solid Rust Twotter
12th May 2005, 14:09
Probably get a vet to stick a needle into the abdomen and extract the urine directly from the bladder.....:E

Darth Nigel
12th May 2005, 14:31
SRT, you are a definite barsteward.

The guy in the next office came in because he heard me utter forth a "feckin' ouch! " and thought I had somehow knackered myself. Certain parts of my anatomy have now shrivelled up like, well, pprunes.
:ooh:

Solid Rust Twotter
12th May 2005, 15:36
DN

That's pretty much how it's done. The hounds haven't shredded the vet yet, so I'm guessing it's not too traumatic.

Looks a bit grim, though....:sad:

As an aside, look up the treatment for rabies and bilharzia in the '60s.:E