PDA

View Full Version : Air Affairs Gabon ???

BN2
12th May 2005, 06:06
Hi,

What is happening at Air Affairs Gabon ? I beleive the boss escaped the country quickly, any info on that ? I was in contact with him for a job on his Van but ....

Cheers.
BN2

Sandiron
12th May 2005, 16:03
Far as I know, Pierre Vialaret is still very much in charge?

GUSTO
12th May 2005, 19:23
Sandiron ,

You have to know that P.V. is gone for "good" few weeks ago and since AAG is not looking the same to say only that ..............

Rumours say that he has been arrested but there is No proof .

BN2 ,

Sorry buddy but employing foreigners is not in the new politics of the company , you better try somewhere else .

Well I have to say Air Affaire Gabon WAS the best company in the west ans central Africa .... :{

learr
13th May 2005, 09:34
Nothing to do with Air Affairs Gabon but can anybody tell me if there is a MD81 or MD80 flying for a company named Azima Aviation out of gabon at this time.

Learr

Teignmouth
13th May 2005, 17:18
I cannot believe PV was up to any mischief, so why has he left in a hurry? Perhaps this was a means of forcing him out so his partner could take over the company? Not being a local, I guess it was only a question of time, especially once he built 2AG into a successful company.

Anyone know whose running it now?

Herc130
14th May 2005, 06:38
Sad to hear of AAG.:{

However, I heard a rumour that they were involved with Miles vdM(ex Flightline etc,etc, he of the ten in the chieftain fame at Rand) if so maybe its just another saga in Miles's history of stuffing things up.:yuk:

BN2
14th May 2005, 11:45
Thanks for the replies, now I know why I did not get a rely from them. Who is in charge now ? what airplane do they operate, I beleive they had a 2 jets.
What to the boss there, I've heard he was in a big trouble.
Cheers.

BN2