PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow and Edinburgh

smiler76
11th May 2005, 13:05
Hi there, Just wondered if anyone can give me any infomation about Edinburgh and Glasgow airports...

I would like to find out which airlines have bases there and if anyone is recruiting for Cabin Crew at the moment or who are the most likely to be recruiting?

Any information would be great
Thanks

EasyBaby
11th May 2005, 21:54
Easyjet, Jet2, BA citiExpress, FlyGlobeSpan(DB) , Scot Airways, Loganair (DB) BMI (DB), FlyBe, First Choice (S), Monarch (S), All have bases at Edinburgh. Glasgow has the same bunch but include MyTravel (S), Air Scotland and i believe a few more, but im sure someone else could update the Glasgow list!

DB= Dual Base
S= Seasonal

Easyjet i dont think will be recruiting for sometime, they transfer crew up from london who are on quite a long waiting list.

BA CitiExpress recently finished recruiting in Edi but i dont know if they got all they needed.

Globepan the same. They are adding new a/c all the time.

FlyBe are recruiting for GLA and EDI i believe.

Scot Airways are expanding to larger jets at the moment so i think they might be needing extra crew

All the charters have finished their recruitment for this summer.

BMI operate a dual base so you need to be able to drive and get to both airports in around 90 mins.

Loganair too operate a dual base system.

Air Scotland are talking about getting Tristars but i dont know if crew will come with the lease or they will hire new crew.

But i think that covers what i've put in im sure there are more airlines that are based out of the two!!

Good luck!

EB;)

smiler76
12th May 2005, 09:58
Thanks for that... I'll do some digging!

Cheers
Smiler