PDA

View Full Version : West Air Sweden

capt. skidmark
11th May 2005, 08:17
Dear all,

I have an interview coming up for West Air Sweden, I wonder if there are any WAS pilots on this forum or pilots who have had an interview already and willing to provide with some details.

Thanks in advance,

Capt. Skidmark

Fokkerdriver
12th May 2005, 00:03
Hello there!!

I don't work for West Air Sweden, but if you need additional info there is a previous thread about them...."WestAir lifestyle".

Don't know if you did a search already.

Sorry I can't help you with any info on the interview.

capt. skidmark
12th May 2005, 06:12
thanks for the advice fokkerdriver!

capt. skidmark

Son of a Beech
12th May 2005, 09:51
Also check www.ppjn.com under cargo/europe/westair

Succes met je gesprek

SOAB

Scanwing
13th May 2005, 12:32
Hi,

Iīm a typerated and current swedish ATR co-pilot. I have been applying to Westair many times now but still no reply. Do you know if they have called any ATR pilots for interview yet?

BlueVikingFlyer
14th May 2005, 13:45
Hi guys,

As a former West Air Sweden employee I can only suggest that you read previous posts pprune. I still have several collegues who are working for West Air and are desperate to find employment elsewhere. Director of Ops, Chief pilots, training manager and operation manager all fired resently by the President so the company is without guidance.
If you have any other option, then seek that. Do not pay for an ATP type rating if given that option at the interview, seek 737 type rating with line training instead.

Good Luck, BlueVikingFlyer

Caraman
23rd May 2005, 23:19
The ATR-project is prosponed until futher. WestAir has just hired some 12 people but my guess is that they will have to hire more crew in the very near future, since a lot of the pilots are looking for new jobs- ANY jobs. Just as I am...

Mr Magoo
24th May 2005, 14:00
Hey guys - I've got a current ATP rating and am thinking of looking for work with westair, (would only consider the "London" base though - whichever airport that might be.

Any info on First Officer salary and conditions with them (although from reading threads neither may bemuch good ;) )

Son of a Beech
29th May 2005, 12:49
Would it be possible to live in Norway when working for Westair?

I heared they also possition pilots form the netherlands to other airports

Maybe there are som norwegians already flying for Westair

SOAB

JAT F.A
30th May 2005, 14:25
Farnair Switzerland are looking for ATR pilotīs if anyone is interested...

k75
9th Jun 2005, 19:46
be careful with farnair
they are hiring because a lot of their pilots are leaving too

k75
:ugh: :ugh: