PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate betrayal

jakejet
11th May 2005, 06:01
the ultimate betrayal,
I have just been researching the net, and I found this on the Short haul Domestic union website, I must say of all the things that have surfaced in the last year, this one really shocked me, how could a union official do this, here is a section of the story, I will also paste the link to the full story.

QF09-05 - 8 April, 2005

FAAA Domestic/Regional Divisional Presidents Position

Some members may be aware that the FAAA Domestic/Regional Divisional President Jo Ann Davidson has taken leave of absence to take up a position in the Qantas London Base.

I am concerned about the unauthorised and anonymous flyer being distributed in Flight Attendant boxes on this very matter. The flyer is misleading and incorrect. The FAAA rules cater for this leave of absence and your Divisional Executive supported Jo Ann on her personal decision.

Under the Association rules the Divisional Secretary is still “the Chief Executive Officer of the FAAA Domestic/Regional Division” not the Divisional President. Whilst the temporary loss of the Divisional President may impact the workload, we have put procedures in place to distribute the workload amongst the senior officials and staff in the Presidents absence.

http://www.faaadomestic.org.au/domestic/qantas/general/qf09-05.htm