PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Interview

Captain Pugwash
10th May 2005, 21:37
Hello,
please can anyone give me any pointers or tips as to what I can expect for my looming interview?
any help greatly appreciated thanks!

vinorosso
11th May 2005, 07:28
I hope you will not have the same expirience as my friend.
His simulator was run by an instructor who seemed to have no idea what he was doing (german guy). Also in the simulator was a young girl from etihads office who asked questions to my friend about technical things wich she didnt understand!!
Very un-professional.

Anyone had the same expirience?

milaaka
11th May 2005, 18:17
come on,dont blame etihad,please,if your friend didnt get the job ,that means his performance was really poor

vinorosso
12th May 2005, 10:09
milaaka

actualy my friend DID get the job,but is too scared to write on here - in case he is victimized by the management.
If you want to have your pilot-skill assessed by a secretery who can then decide wether you get the job or not...then apply to ETIHAD.

milaaka
13th May 2005, 02:38
please think a little bit before wrinting stupid things,first the girl was HR,and she was just there to assist not to test,and second she was there just for one interview,so please cut the bull****,and i think your frustration is coming by the fact that you are not able to get the job.
anyway etihad doent need people like you
cheers mate

wallflower
13th May 2005, 07:06
Milaaka

You seem to think it is normal to have someone from HR(a young girl)assist a simulator session.I am sure that if you ask around you will find that unless someone has an aviation background OR is a trained instructor then they are pretty useless.So Milaaka step outside of your bubble and check it out.

milaaka
13th May 2005, 09:09
dear wallflower
just for your info this girl was never on the sim session she was on the oral interview,so now you ca come back to your bubble.

13th May 2005, 09:38
Cut it off guys!!! You two sound like children...

what_goes_up
13th May 2005, 09:44
Milaaka
Sorry to disappoint you. The girl was on the Sim in my case. Neither she is an instructor nor was the assessor (at least he is on his way to TRI!!). But Etihad still has the start up bonus. If they only would not pretend to be a major league player. Still far away from that but with potential. But who knows, maybe in ten or so years!?!

gccpro
13th May 2005, 10:32
Milaka will have an excuse for anything, even if there was a sheep on the sim!

TST
13th May 2005, 10:36
There are no sheeps in the UAE!!! Only goats and camels - you may chose either for your sim ride...

cayenne
13th May 2005, 12:32
Yes, there was an HR girl in the sim, and she was also asking the candidates tech questions. Who knows why. The German (GR) guy has no business conducting inteviews, he is incompetant and dangerous, and the main reason Etihad failed its IATA audit. So if you are going to post, don't lie about things that can be verified. There is a new "Head" of training, the 4th one so far. Wish him luck, he will need it.