PDA

View Full Version : Eu Jet at BFS

Buc Driver
10th May 2005, 20:00
Does anybody know how the new Eu Jet service between BFS and Manston is doing, is seems strange operating one late evening flight a day.

jamesbrownontheroad
12th May 2005, 16:01
It may not answer your question, but I've not seen a single jot of advertising in NI for the route - and in Belfast the hoardings and buses are dripping in Easyjet, BA, Be, Baby, Jet2, BMI ads... However those usually list multiple destinations, so with only one flight a day to advertise, I can understand that it might not be worth the effort for EU :)

*j*

Jes
15th May 2005, 08:45
From 6th June the route loses its Mon, Wed and Thurs flights, as does Newcastle - MSE. Sun, Tue and Fri are service days.

nimand
6th Aug 2005, 19:01
no need to worry about bfs mse route anymore as they have gone bust - no more service outta anywhere

jamesbrownontheroad
6th Aug 2005, 19:10
It may not answer your question, but I've not seen a single jot of advertising in NI for the route - and in Belfast the hoardings and buses are dripping in Easyjet, BA, Be, Baby, Jet2, BMI ads...

Correction... I have now seen one advert for EUJet, although that was about four days after they went under....

A billboard outside the BFS terminal with a big map showing all the exciting (err...) destinations around Manston. Perhaps having to explain to potential customers where their only destination was wasn't a good sign :(

*j*

richardnei
7th Aug 2005, 10:28
Yes,

The billboard advert at bfs was put up about 2 days after they ended their flights.

richard

jamesbrownontheroad
7th Aug 2005, 11:38
Note also the black cab based somewhere in Belfast that is still carrying vinyl adverts for Jetmagic.......

*j*