PDA

View Full Version : qatar letter of release

dai chon doi
9th May 2005, 23:12
am considering qr and wondered if a letter of release is a requirement from ones current employer before starting? please no virulent anti qr postings, i've read how bad its reported.

fourplay
10th May 2005, 13:00
Doh! can't I just say one nasty little :mad: :mad: :mad: about ABB?

:} :} :}

Hajj Man
10th May 2005, 13:58
yes, it is a requirement. It became a requirement when they had many people come here on a leave of absence and then pulled chocks and left.

It is also a requirement to have an exit interview with the CEO if your resign as a cockpit crew member now a days, I am not sure about the Cabin Crew.

HM:ok:

foreverboeing
10th May 2005, 17:55
they asked that letter from me too before coming but t hey never took it!so still i keep it as a memory:)

ea306
12th May 2005, 05:53
exit interview???

Now that is progress.....

I had to ask for my exit interview... and finally sat and talked to the HR guy to explain to him that I could not believe they were going to allow me to leave when I really did not wish to go except for one thing.... the ability to have 8 days off in a row every other month or so. That was needed for me at the time

As it turns out that practice started about three months after I left. (Although evidently it is not the case now.)

It is too bad. They lost me when an easy fix was possible. Would of liked to of stayed a lot longer.

Life is good now ... and I am left with great memories of some very good destinations and some excellent people among the pilots and cabin crew.

Life goes on!