PDA

View Full Version : QR Cabin Crew levels dangerously low

strength
9th May 2005, 11:33
We've all heard that QR has a high c.crew turnover but the latest is that newrecruits are doing 9 days, yes 9 days training, being put online to fly (without aircraft door responsibility) - this is purely down to the low number of c.crew at QR - this really speaks for itself.......

salamalikum2
9th May 2005, 14:37
Q.A......one of the 3 five stars airlines in the world.......

Anybody can tell me whatīs exactly a 5 stars airline!!!??? :ugh:

what is taken in consideration..?

The percentage of crew leaving the company...?
The percentage of crew unhappy......?
The percentage of lies and unrespected promises told to te crew..?

...yes..in that case we easily reach at least five stars.....!!

strength
9th May 2005, 15:28
Exactly!

It terrible that flights are going constantly with minimum crew, crew working their butts off, crew getting back to Doha after a long haul flight then having minimum rest and then doing another long haul flight, surely someone must be addressing the safety side of this?

QR are advertising their new routes when they havnt even got the crew - I've never ever heard of airlines training people for 9 days and getting them out on line, heaven forbid an evacuation of some safety issue occurrance.

Crew are really fed up, tired, overworked and just sick of the Akbar Al Baker regime - he must go.

homesick rae
9th May 2005, 17:08
...but he won't...

ExSimGuy
9th May 2005, 18:56
(see another post from me in this section)

QA - The crews do a great job, as a GF "frequent flyer", I really appreciate them, and I'd love to be an FF with QA but, althought ehy fly into LGW, the connections to RUH are sh1ghte! - Many days it's "drive to Dammam, and we'll bus you to Doha - sometimes not even that.

Oh well, let's wait and see where they go - they aree only a "young airline" - but I'll still say the crews are great

gccpro
9th May 2005, 19:04
ratio should match IQ of the CE

salamalikum2
10th May 2005, 06:23
mister AAB wake you up,

If you are so proud to pretend having a 5 stars airlines (altough noboby knowns what's exactly..), donīt you think itīs mainly because of your crew working hard and making a lot of sacrifices for you...!
So i think time is coming for you to think a little bit more closely about your crew...

If you want to remain blind to all the remarks we made for you on this site for example...well than ..what can we do?We tried to help you but...
I have been here for so many years, but thinks are worsening and worsening continuously for the crew..!

Wake you up, Q.A. is on the back side of the curve...!
Stall warning is approching....:\