PDA

View Full Version : Captain needed?

Rieke
8th May 2005, 08:28
European captain rated 757,767,321,320,330 with worldwide experience is looking for a job in canada.will also fly corporate.any ideas or adresses for me?

Dockjock
8th May 2005, 14:45
Check this it is pretty comprehensive:
http://www.pilotcareercenter.com/JobResearchListRegions.asp?CountryID=1

Red Mud
8th May 2005, 15:54
Try these guys. Multi-facetted organization with big and littles to apply for.

http://www.skyserviceairlines.com/eng/default.asp

oldebloke
9th May 2005, 18:04
Harmony at Vancouver,and Skyservice -Toronto would be interested in your 757 time..:ok:

Rieke
10th May 2005, 18:12
Thanks folks for the replies.I have 12.000 hrs jet and more than 6900 PIC on the above types. I tried several contacts but got only a answer from Skyservice. Hope that there is a chance for me and my family to leave europe ( germany) soon.

Panama Jack
11th May 2005, 01:07
What's so wrong in Europe that people want to get into the Canadian aviation scene? :oh:

Inuksuk
11th May 2005, 16:49
Harmony in Vancouver. They should bite. Although they are posting Canadian requirements at the moment. Understood they were struggling to find guys, and were looking at strong turboprop experience. Perhaps the 757/767 rating will balance this ? I also see they are looking for Canadian Nationals, whereas I had thought Landed Immigrant Status would do...

Here's their advert....

"Pilot (Vancouver)

Harmony Airways is growing! We anticipate continuous employment opportunities for pilots in 2005 & 2006. Harmony Airways encourages pilots who meet the minimum criteria to apply to be part of Vancouver's newest airline.

Harmony Airways encourages pilots who have already applied to update their resume every six months so that we have the most current contact information and flying credentials.

Candidates should have a minimum:

4000 hrs Total Flying Time
1000 hrs Turbo Jet Time on a Transport Canada 705 Operation
Hold a valid Canadian ATPL
Hold a valid Canadian Passport
Must be able to work in Canada
Hold a valid Instrument Rating
Pilots must be able to obtain an airport restricted area pass

Preference will be given to pilots who already have a B757/ B767 type endorsement."

Zoom - but I think they have concluded hiring from the posts on here, but I understood there are more 767s coming on. Maybe worth a shot.
5G (Skyservice) - not surprized they bit; the 57/67 rating will put you in good stead there, and they need heads - and quickly.

doo
13th May 2005, 19:39
Problem with Europe? well last time I looked I was paying around $9 cdn/gal:uhoh: