PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Interview with a rating already

PA-28 CLOUD SURFER
6th May 2005, 18:06
Hello fellow PPruners,

I know most of you on this website don't agree with me but i have been given an opportunity to work for Ryanair in the very near future. I have read all of your comments and yes i do understand the way alot of you feel but at the moment this is the only opportunity i have and it is the best i am going to be offered.

I was hoping that one of you guys out there with a 737 type rating and a few hours could let me know if you have been through the sim assessment (direct entry pilots only) and what I have to expect when the day comes.

For those who care, I have a 737 type rating and 100 hours and have been invited by Ryanair for a sim check with the possibility of securing employment with them.

Please be aware I have heard all the 'rumours', the fact that I have to take vaseline so please dispense with the jokes and trying to be funny as it is getting very depressing for all involved.

Thanks for all of your help and i wish everybody the absolute success in the future,

Surfer

FLYbyWIT
6th May 2005, 19:22
With the rating and hours you have as good a chance as anyone but you will be tested as such so expect LST handling standard squeezed into 30min and the tech interview will quiz you on systems, so whip out those numbers again. Good luck.

Dutchie
8th May 2005, 11:50
Make sure you are up to speed on the circle to land, another favorite!