PDA

View Full Version : QR Beefs - Wrong Forum

pontius's pa
6th May 2005, 15:22
I may be mistaken in which case I apologise but it seems to me that the vast majority of the beefs about QR are from former and present cabin crew going on and on about cabin crew issues, managers they hate etc. The same names pop up over and over again.

No doubt there are many things that could be so much better in QR and only one person at the the end of the day is ultimately responsible for this.

Ladies and gentlemen of QR cabin crew, please put yr beefs on the cabin crew forum and let the flt crew have their say on this forum.

In the end it will serve both categories better by highlighting the individual issues.

thankds

homesick rae
6th May 2005, 19:35
Pontious PA:

Debateable really. After all this IS the Middle East forum.

Plus there are many discussions past and present between both QR Flight Deck and Cabin Crew.

You will also find a few CC threads about QR on the CC Forum, although not as many as on here.

My opinion only.

Cheers

HR

flightlevelchange
6th May 2005, 21:07
Hear Hear Homesick Rae

Sorry I also thought that this was Middle East and Not Pilots only Middle East.

4HolerPoler
7th May 2005, 12:29
In an effort to resolve matters:

:O This forum is open to all who ply their trade in the Sandpit.
:O Whilst it is primarily a Professional Pilots Network we welcome those from other professions and would only ask that they respect the sanctity of this noble environment.
:O If there is a topic which is clearly more suited to be discussed in a more appropriate forum please do so. Moderators may move such topics to the relevant forum in such an event.

4HP

Monty77
8th May 2005, 17:55
Why not start a professional cabin crew rumour network? I've seen this place grow (like you read about) since it started in the 90s? Danny did it. Have a go, Joe, your mother won't know, as I'm told they say in Liverpool.

I'm still just another number.