PDA

View Full Version : GHC boys

headspin
4th May 2005, 01:34
Hi all,

I see GHC in Doha have had a change in management in their OPs & Engineering sides. I was looking at joining them a while back but noticed all the negative press so stayed put in Adelaide. Can anyone tell me if they are moving in the right direction now with the new team of managers onboard. It probably takes a bit of time for things to change but here's hopefull.

Thanks
Headspin

noooby
4th May 2005, 01:51
Not sure about the Ops side, but the Maint side is a joke. New Chief Eng was there ages ago, and isn't worth the time of day. Old Chief Eng was sacked, but stayed as a spanner bender. He is now a Shift Sup, working his way back up to the top. At least 10 LAME's left toward the end of last year and beginning of this year. That was under the 'new and improved' management too. Hopefully that'll give you a general idea as to what it is like there. Things won't improve as long as Mohannadi and Uden run the Eng side of things. In fact they are looking at big fleet expansions I hear. Dunno who they'll get to look after the machines though :-) Glad I left.

noooby