PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting habits

Onan the Clumsy
3rd May 2005, 20:12
There's some bloke what sits near me who hacks up greenies all day long. Really loud he is too. I'm just about ready to :yuk:

At the last place I worked there was one bloke who, when he was having a slash, would pick his nose and wipe the crows off onto the wall. :ugh:

Zoo creatures!

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd May 2005, 20:18
Slip the greenie hacker a few drops of phenol pthaline, preferably in a dark liquid base like tea or coffee. Anyone who can hack with confidence with that stuff sloshing about in the plumbing has a ring of steel.

scrubed
3rd May 2005, 20:19
Why do you have such a fascination with snot, farts and bad breath???

:rolleyes:

Did you get my PMs?

TimS
3rd May 2005, 20:20
You need a few weeks working in China to cure you of any phobias about those sort of happens !

My delicate sensibilities prevent me quoting examples !

TimS

Darth Nigel
3rd May 2005, 20:20
And here I was hoping that a post on disgusting habits started by someone called Onan would be, oh never mind. :uhoh:

But just to get things started (http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/monanism.html)

airship
3rd May 2005, 20:22
Onan, those little nosey bits can be soooo tasty (high salt content?) so I do agree with you - what a waste?!

And I have also seen a (zoo) gorilla do the same. It could all have something to do with Darwin...but what came 1st: the gorilla or the man?! :O

Onan the Clumsy
3rd May 2005, 20:54
Yeah but...

(1) they'd be your own and

(2) they won't have been smeared all over the walls of the bogs

otherwise I'd have to agree with you :ok:

tony draper
3rd May 2005, 21:00
Don't apply for the space programm Mr Onan, yer might end up strapped in a seat next to a chap taking a cacky in a rubber bag.

:uhoh:

airship
3rd May 2005, 21:05
I think my affliction comes from having lived in very salt-free regions in a previous life. You know what I mean...living somewhere at a time when salt was transported by camels, to be exchanged for virgins or summat. For lack of virgins (are they salty?) one had to take drastic measures. :sad:

Taildragger55
3rd May 2005, 21:24
Jilly Cooper had a budgie called Onan.

It spilt it's seed upon the ground.

Door? What door? Oh, TRAPdoor. AAAAugh.

Onan the Clumsy
3rd May 2005, 21:36
Just heard on the radio that the Tollway is backing up because "An unknown load got spilt" :=