PDA

View Full Version : Aer-arann

muck-savage
3rd May 2005, 19:18
Hello,

Does anyone know if aerarann will be recruiting in the near future ?

VFE
6th May 2005, 11:45
Heard that if you're Irish and have an ATR type rating you stand a better chance.

VFE.

silverknapper
6th May 2005, 12:57
1. No
2. No

Oh well!

zehnder
6th May 2005, 13:15
Dear fellow unemployed pilots,
With a name like muck-savage you must be from the bog. Mate, I heard exactly the same thing, even more so with CityJet. Neither have responded to me. I'm Irish and just qualified from Jerez. I even got talking to some of the pilots at CityJet and they said they snap up Jerez graduates....., I feel I may have left myself open to abuse over this. But seriously, there are alot of silly rumours like this that seem to dominate the industry and are nothing but tripe.

Fiddler55
6th May 2005, 15:45
Guys,
Aer Arann just hired quiet a few type rated and non type rated fo,s..
Very reliable source says no more recruitment until after summer or they acquire another atr (1 just arrived).
They seem to do about 2 or 3 recruitment
drives a year so dont give up hope !.
Great company to work for so keep sending cv,s every 6 mnths or so.
)javascript:smilie(':ok:')
Thumb

Fokkerdriver
9th May 2005, 13:39
Hello Fiddler55!!

Just a wild guess...but you are a pilot working for Aer Arann I reckon.

Do you mind giving up info on the working schedule and if it is possible to live outside of Ireland if you work for Aer Arann.

I flew in Ireland a year ago or so and the flying was fantastic. And the salery of Aer Arann seems pretty reasonable for turbo-prop pilots. So it would be great to go back and work there if it is in any way possible to go home on your off days.

Any info would be appreciated.

smiert spionom
10th May 2005, 00:00
Fokkerboy/girl,

Check your PM :ok: