PDA

View Full Version : B727 Flight Crew Positions - EGGW (Merged)

execjet
2nd May 2005, 14:54
Heard a startup company based at EGGW are looking for B727 flight crew - Capt, F/o & F/e's with FAA Licences good rates of pay etc etc.

The company is owned by one of the royal families of the gulf region don't know which one yet.

Anyone heard anything along these lines??.

EJ

skippy350
2nd May 2005, 15:20
G'day

Yeah I heard something to that effect, got an email that got passed thru to me from a mate in the UK.

I think these were the same mob looking for executive cabin crew not too long ago - again with a base at Luton.

[email protected]

Mike

flufdriver
2nd May 2005, 20:32
Hey Skippy!

Somewhat "off" topic but-----, I'm really curious,

I used to know a guy from down under who flew as a contract 727 Captain with Cayman Airways for a short time back in the 80s of the previous millenium, his nickname was "skippy" and he liked to pull up his pant legs up to his knees when he was flying.

I have lost contact with this individual and am wondering if you are him?

doubleu-anker
2nd May 2005, 20:59
Did he have a funny handshake?

flufdriver
5th May 2005, 20:18
can't recall anything about his handshake, but he did have "woman-trouble" at the time.

If my memory serves me right he actually came to us with and through an Irish outfit called Club-Air

skippy350
20th May 2005, 08:29
ANY B721 PILOTS OUT THERE - SAW A POSITION ADVERTISED ON A BACK OF A 4WD (LAND ROVER) IN EGGW RECENTLY LOOKING FOR B721 CREWS (CAPT/FO'S) BASED AT EGGW.

COMPANY NAME NOT STATED - GOOD RATES OF PAY - FULL TIME POSITIONS.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Skip

PPRuNe Radar
20th May 2005, 09:23
We're probably way too cynical here Skippy ... but you got it on an email from a friend .. and then you saw it on the back of a 4WD as well ?? :p

Any vested interests in the company ?? ;)