PDA

View Full Version : AAR - about to leave the building....

Plank Cap
1st May 2005, 16:23
Can it be true? Is our fabled leader Adel about to head off to pastures new? My sources advise apparently he is about to take up a new postion with Emirates Holidays, so that they too may benefit from his wisdom and guidance.
Keep discovering.........

Vorsicht
1st May 2005, 16:39
Is this another wishful rumour or are your sources well placed. Given the recent appointment of DG, I wouldn't be betting heavily on an improvement if he does go.

Can't think of a name
3rd May 2005, 11:09
Obviously there's been an outbreak of "morale" in the Holidays Division.

When confronted by an unnacceptable outbreak in a company department it is senior management's irrevocable responsibility to send in the best person to stop the outbreak, and solve the problem.

If this rumour is true they have obviously met their responsibility in this case, and in an exemplary manner I would say!

Good Luck Holiday Department!!!!

VeniVidiVici
3rd May 2005, 12:21
Semen stains

Well he couldn't run the flt ops dept

Adel Al Redha has been with the company from the begining. He in a very senior management position has done full justice to the responsibilities that he shoulders. Formulating policies that have resulted in savings and increased productivity for Emirates has been achieved under the EVP E&O's able guidance. Management appointees do not need endorsement on pprune as the targets set and exceeded results are reflected in the company annual report.

The myopic view of a tiny group within the large EK flight deck fraternity does not really warrant a comment. You are ill advised.

It is suggested for your own good that you shirk loose talk and concentrate on what you can contribute to Emirates success, for in the long term the continued viability of the company alone will assure your well being.
:ok:

BigGeordie
3rd May 2005, 12:28
VVV

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I haven't laughed so much in ages. This has to be a wind up, right?:D

BBJ King
3rd May 2005, 12:29
VVV. You have got to be kidding. You obviously have no clue on what is going on in this company.
No further comment

ratpoison
3rd May 2005, 14:24
Well, you have to admit that one does continually say " Oh, I love you so much, I'm the happiest i've ever been" when on their honeymoon.

Cerberus
3rd May 2005, 15:22
VVV,

I'll bite! Lets hope he does go to the Holiday place because according to you we'll be able to get a great holiday. Oh and by the way AAR hasn't worked his way up thru the masses but there is a local that has and he would make an excellent manager.

The Flight Ops department operates crisis control not management. Management doesn't mean putting out short term fires it means having a strategic plan to reach your long term goals. AAR's method will result in him running out of buckets of water and getting everyones fingers burnt. He spends more time managing his UAE stock portfolio than Flight Ops.

Where are the plans to lead turn the recruitment required for the A380? The fact is that the 330/340 fleet will lose 50 crews next year, we will get 12x777 and some more 340s. I don't see the massive push happening to acquire the 270 pilots required to fill the slots. If action is not taken now jets will be parked and it will cost us all a stack of cash.

Cerberus

P.S. VVV maybe you are AAR; after all your moniker means 'I came, I saw, I conquered' - Julius Ceaser said that just be for he got stabbed on the Ides of March

Quod Boy
3rd May 2005, 15:52
VVV,

Are you talking about the same person,in the same airline on the same planet?

Naive,sir in the extreme,if you are.

QB:cool: :D

bulkhold
4th May 2005, 00:20
Cerberus,
If V V V is not AAR, then he is someone expecting a VP position.

Soompak,
There is no local capable of heading Flight Ops.

Pontious
4th May 2005, 04:26
If AAR does "slide sideways", where's the party going to be? The EPC should certainly throw a bash to celebrate his passing. Any ideas...Scarletts...Longs...the Alamo...the Irish Village? Should we have it as a formal period of "mourning" lasting 40 days and 40 nights just to make sure any guys stuck down route can make it as well?

Answers on a postcard to........

Keep Discovering.

:ok:

Shake
7th May 2005, 08:47
Staying? Our loss is EK Holidays gain...

Shame though, I was looking forward to AR becoming a Club Rep, arootata, arootata arootatata...

turtleneck
7th May 2005, 10:04
AARghhh..........!

VeniVidiVici
13th May 2005, 22:37
AAR entering the building..

7 am Dubai local time Saturday 14th May 2005, Adel Ahmad Jawad Al Redha EVP E&O alights from his BMW and enters the building as usual. Now go sulk.....all you :mad: :mad: :mad:
:cool:

Quod Boy
14th May 2005, 00:14
Erm VVV,bearing in mind it is 0410 on Sat 14,in DXB,as I write how can you possibly know your hero alights from his BMW at 0700 into your office??Can you see into the future,or do you speak nonsense?

Your info as well as your credibility,as suspected truly inaccurate,stick to the facts,and the Disney channel.

Time for a beer.QB:cool: :cool:

mach-hog
14th May 2005, 04:46
:O Let's hope the rumour is true... It feels like Christmas in May!
Mach-hog :cool:

gccpro
14th May 2005, 08:20
And by no one else but his faithful companion Brutus, who dare I say added:

"Ceasar was my friend, and I loved him, he betrayed me and so I killed him"

Now VVV simply tipifies the EK management attitude of wielding out the belt to keep his herd under control and it is a perferct reflection of what good listnenrs they are.

Now we are not talking about popular management but at least have the courtesy to acknowledge that the input of pilots or employees in general is more than a yelp after a belting but a daily comitment to serve and not to be treated with contempt as you just have VVV.

Lucky to be in this part of the world, anywhere else you would have been crocodile meat, alive but barely moving.

Speak on! give us another antique VVV.:E :E :8 :8 :ouch: