PDA

View Full Version : Success with women? (no joke)

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 15:17
So, heres the thing, I keep meeting women that want to sleep with me. Sometimes I do. I'm talking about once per week. I always practice safe sex etc.

I'm 32 now, and have developed some pretty effective skills. I can get ph numbers off virtually any woman I want. Its all a bit too easy. I'm short, and average looking btw...

I have discovered through trial and error and after having had sex with over 200 (Gene Simmons watch out!) women the PERSONALITY type, or state of mind that gets results!

All the women I have slept with are at least 6-10 out of 10, I have high standards, and believe that actually helps with my game.

Heres the crux, I have been developing THE system for meeting women. I would like to test it out with anybody who cares to write to this forum, for free.

You tell me your situation, you know, paint a picture of why you can't meet women, and when you do, what goes wrong. I'll give you my advice in here and you tell me if it works.

I'll also give some tips out along the way.

Get writing!

Onans Girlfriend
1st May 2005, 15:35
Come on guys, some of you must need the help of JJJ. With a track record like that, he must be good! (Or pays for it).;)

Why dont you spill the beans here, tell us all the secret of your success.

McAero
1st May 2005, 15:40
...and then publish the book.

I'm short, and average looking btw

What constitutes short and average looking? Best way to bed a woman/get phone number is to make her laugh.

Onans Girlfriend
1st May 2005, 15:42
Make the film:p

McAero,
:p :p :p :p :p

wow it works:}

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 15:45
The thing is I think my mate suffers from may be from his acute embarresment at the unsightly bulge he has going down his trouser leg to halfway down his thigh. He reckons that the birds go all quiet on him and simply stare at it. he is finding it very hard to chat to them. What would an expert like you advise him to do.

McAero
1st May 2005, 15:46
Get in touch with Ben Dover....:E

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 15:51
It's an attitude. For instance, I was sitting in a pub last weekend, and I noticed a young lady with a group of five other girls on ther the other side of the bar, she had stunning eyes. I didnt hesitate (he who hesitates masterbates) I walked over using my best Robbie Williams swagger, and just said "I'm sorry if I'm being rude here, but you have the most amazing eyes I have ever seen, I just wanted to tell you that" Then I just walked away...(went to the toilet) When I came back out, it was though someone had let off a love bomb! The girls were giggling and cooing. Needless to say I went back over after about ten minutes and chatted to them. But in the first three minutes I had got the stunning eyes girls number, and also the number of her friend (tall, 7/10) (Her friend called me yesterday, and I'm having dinner with miss stunning eyes on Wednesday)

How? I just pulled my mobile out and said "whats your number? I wanna call you sometime"

I took any objections away by taking control and just took her number...

I have a rule too, DO NOT CONTACT A GIRL FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS AFTER GETTING DIGITS. Only wusses call girls the next day.

Women like alpha males, correction, LOVE alpha males...

So there is a sample, please write in and tell me your situation and I will councel your way through it.

Peace

McAero
1st May 2005, 15:54
I had got the stunning eyes girls number

If that's your basis for bedding a woman, then I don't think yo're qualified. The rest of her was probably howling.......as for the "200" others.......:}

Onans Girlfriend
1st May 2005, 15:54
Paterbrat,

Some of my friends reckon they may have seen your friend in films they watch. It's the same as when a man talks to your chest, we women have the same problem with fellas endowed in such a way as your friend, makes your:{ water !

airship
1st May 2005, 15:56
I'm only replying on behalf of a friend...

I'm a bit of a brick wall when it comes to women 3J. Like yourself, I'm a shade over 4ft tall and average looking as brick walls go...

Last Saturday night, a desperate-looking woman approached. I thought to myself finally, "this is it!", but she went around me and though I heard some sighs, I couldn't see what exactly went on behind me. A bit of a relief really, as I'm scared by women after all.

Lots of women leave me their phone numbers though. In fact one woman in particular named Lonely? leaves a lot of telephone numbers.

But what's especially frustrating is when those blokes come up to me. After a short lapse, I hear mechanical zipping noises after which I start feeling cold. That's when I hear stuff like "Ooer, I wouldn't mind giving her one!" which obviously piques my interest.

Well I'm fedup of being ignored. I may appear hard on the outside and I'm hard in other places as well. But I do have a heart.

Please help me. :{

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 15:59
Actualy makes his eyes water when he occasionaly sits on it, I can tell you.

This Jumbotacklealphamale fella is obviously poling the right sort of aircraft, although I reckon he must seriously alter the CG manifest. Wonderfull to be so masterferfull, terrible to break so many hearts, he must be a portable female disaster area.

McAero
1st May 2005, 15:59
This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read!! Keep it up folks!!.....:E - Pun intended.

OG Do you really believe a line like " you've got the nicest eyes I've ever seen" would work? Here in Glasgow, the lass involved and her mates would rip the piss right out of you for the rest of the night!! :p

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 16:01
No no it was said with a dreadful sincerity that tugs the heartstrings as I sit here. I only thank god I am male. If i had been t'other i would have been a gonner for sure.

P.S with his propensity for taking control sure hope he has four bars up.

Onans Girlfriend
1st May 2005, 16:05
Airship,

I thought our relationship was secret:(

McAero,

I suppose that chat up line was fine in the 60/70's.

The one I use is.... Fancy a sh*g, you look desperate. Works every time:}

acbus1
1st May 2005, 16:06
I can get ph numbers off virtually any woman I want.
Ah! The acid test.

McAero
1st May 2005, 16:07
Personally, I find the best way to get a lass is to be confident and not cheeeeeeesy :yuk: Anyone who can count the amount of females he has bedded is trying too hard :cool:

airship
1st May 2005, 16:12
Anyone who can count the amount of females he has bedded is trying too hard... Anyone who needs more than the fingers on 2 hands to count them is being gourmande... :yuk:

McAero
1st May 2005, 16:15
gourmande

What does that mean? :confused:

ah, i just checked.......greedy. :}

airship
1st May 2005, 16:17
The use of too many fingers...?! :E

Onans Girlfriend
1st May 2005, 16:17
Or ..... As* hole:E

Sorry.

JJJ,

Are you the author of the book mentioned on the other thread entitled .... For the Ladies Mmmmmm?

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 16:18
Personaly my mind is still reeling at his use of the vaginal litmus in the actual pub, I would have thought it terribly forward however I am prepared to concede that his phrases took away objections by taking control are in fact 'masterful' verging on assault, indecent assault, and other possibly dangerous legal issues. All in a chap's mind though isn't it. Wonder wher he parks the Jumbo when he goes to the pub?

Pilgrim101
1st May 2005, 16:20
I'm quite shy with women having been in a "man's world" for many years in the service.

However, I can honestly say that I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and still can't work out what she sees in a beat up ex grunt with a few dents in the body work.

When I first met her I just sat in a corner, timidly licking my eyebrows !!! :} :E

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 16:21
Getting digits IS the acid test. And it is a numbers game, pun intended. For instance, I get digits everytime I go out and want to get digits. I set my self a goal of getting at least the digits from one 6-10 everyday. At the end of the week when I follow up I have seven new ph numbers, Because I am always getting digits I always have at least 7 follow up calls everyday. Out of those seven, four will not return my calls, 2 want to chat, and one will want to meet up again. Work it out, if you do this for seven weeks you will have 49 interested in meeting again leads.

Ok, thats alot of women...So heres the thing, you weed through the ones that are too flakey, or minging and you get it down to a core group of about 10.

When you meet these ten, its over coffee, or a walk at the beach (nothing over $5 USD) and never ever pay for her coffee (that is what every other wuss does)

So you will weed that group down even lower now, as low as maybe 4.

Well, you must be getting the idea by now :)

Please send me serious scenarios guys!

Your Friend JJJ

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 16:25
Any woman taking five digets is already to my mind ' a lot of woman'

The mind is reeling, the mastery is overpowering me I must stand back or i will succumb. What's this???:confused: :uhoh: :\

Must be my female side:O :O

McAero
1st May 2005, 16:27
In theory,great. In the real world, some of us have other commitments out-with chasing women and getting "digits". You're trying too hard mate. Chill out and enjoy being a bloke instead of a womaniser. Still enough females to enjoy when the weekend comes around. :ok:

Pilgrim101
1st May 2005, 16:27
JJJ

How many blokes have you had ? ;)

airship
1st May 2005, 16:28
Pilgrim, it could have something to do with that exceedingly long tongue of yours... When I first met her I just sat in a corner, timidly licking my eyebrows !!! ;)

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 16:29
yeah, despite my female side I have concientiously tried to steer clear of blokes, probably why this masterful jumbotacklerider feller is so disturbing me.:uhoh: :\

scrubed
1st May 2005, 16:31
I also enjoy a lot of success with women. My secrets:

Always go for the Alfa Woman in the a group. The others will look to her for approval anyway so cut out the extra work.

Never EVER go out alone with a few mates. Take chicks with you or organise to meet some you know. Chicks see a group of guys on their own as a bunch of sleazy desperadoes which is exactly what they are.

Avoid Aussie chicks as they are usually involved in an inner struggle... "Gee, he's cute, I hope he chats me up but.... if he does, he's OBVIOUSLY sleazy!!!"

Never kiss the girl on the first date. Seems simple and it IS. Of course, if all you're planning is a *wham*bam*thank you ma'am*kind of thing then ignore this one...

Go for English chicks. Yes they have big noses but also big other things and they seem to know what they want. They are excellent company if you can get them to shower before coming out. Also, English men are usually too busy at the soccer watching other men hug to be of any use to their women.

Or go for Eastern European women. They all look like Anna Kornahola and they are also usually hungry after years of communist oppression and therefore receptive.

Or try USA women. They know exactly what they want and will let you know within a short time if you're wasting your energy.

Unlike JetJock Jumbo I never go out with ugly chicks. Minimum 8/10 for me or I just go home and troll the net.

Pilgrim101
1st May 2005, 16:33
Airship

;) :cool: :ok:

McAero
1st May 2005, 16:35
Never EVER go out alone with a few mates. Take chicks with you or organise to meet some you know.

Scrubed, absolute quality mate. Couldn't agree more........unless the venue is the Garage in Glasgow. It's like a cattle market free-for-all in that place. And before you reply : I don't have any inclination towards farm animals.....sober at least. :p

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 16:43
I totally agree with Scrubed, that is great advice from a true master. This is another thing, you never stop learning.

My rating system IS quite brutal. I personally go for 6-10's, which means I do bag alot of 8's and 9's. My friends always rib me for being a harsh rater of women. And I am. In my friends eyes what may be a 9, is in fact a 7.5 to me. But as they say, beauty is in the....

The important lesson here is if you do decide to take up this pastime of being successful with women, you DO need to have a standard and rating system, and you must adhere to it. i.e. no 5's ever!

Peace

McAero
1st May 2005, 16:46
But as they say, beauty is in the....

.......eyes of the beerholder :E

airship
1st May 2005, 16:48
I personally go for 6-10's, which means I do bag alot of 8's and 9's... A bit young for discotheques...? :}

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 16:48
Yes, beer does affect your judgement! Thats why it pays to have a wingman with you to assist you in avoinding embarrassing blunders!

scrubed
1st May 2005, 16:51
Exactly. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

maggioneato
1st May 2005, 16:56
Yuk, I can't believe there are that many stupid women out there to fall for jjj's patter, unless they are drunk. Doesn't he love himself. Bet no one else does. :yuk:

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 17:10
Oh, I beg to differ my friend...

I do this as a hobby, some people are into trains, some people go boating. I can tell you I lead a very full, and forfilling life. I am very very happy.

I do not use women. I believe in being up front with them from day one. I don't as some may think have a trail of hurt women behind me. In fact, the ones that did'nt work out are some of my best friends, in fact a few will "wing" for me!

The key to not hurting women is to weed out the "girlfriend types" in the intial interview (coffee, beach etc).

If you want a girlfriend, that is fine, but dont use these methods for meeting girlfriends!

I have discovered that women desire sex as much as we do! They also desire hassle free sex as much as we do...

Most girls are turned off at having casual encounters because they are scared that the guy may want commitment...

Take my advice if you want, but really maggioneato the personal jabs are a little un called for my friend.

Cheers

JJJ

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 17:12
Could have sworn I got it wrong but is he deliberately targetting the aestheticaly handicapped . Is this not terribly non PC I mean he could be giving these young fug... i mean young ladies a pretty big complex if a suave and obviously man-of-the-world-successful-pilot-chappie-jumbojockying-masterful sweep you off your feet fellow like turns his devastating charms on them. It's like shooting out of season, fish in a barrel. He should be spoken too sternly, just not on.:suspect:

Helli-Gurl
1st May 2005, 17:16
I'm with Maggioneato on this, I can't believe the crap I'm reading, I'd just laugh if any guy tried any of this drivel on me....

Haven't guys got any class these days?

Crowsnest
1st May 2005, 17:25
Absolutely, but the last time I took a girl out for posh nosh and Vodka Martinis I couldn't afford to see her for the rest of the month.

I would like to hear the Capped Crusader's advice on how to meet rich women.

jumbojetjockey
1st May 2005, 17:25
Cheers! to you all that have sent private messages and asked me questions. Yes I do intend to publish my system in the near future (perhaps years) lol

I also love reading of other masters techniques, particularly scrubed. Keep those accounts and storys rolling in, we can all learn somthing!

One question I was asked is do I mention that I'm a line pilot...

No, I never do! In fact it is sort of a mini challenge for me to keep that under wraps until at least the third date. I always say I'm between jobs!

I am currently in Australia, and have to go to work tommorow, so I must log off.

I will check this thread when I am in Singapore, and will answer all questions then.

Until then, keep it safe (always)

Your Friend

JJJ

scrubed
1st May 2005, 17:27
The reason some here are making nasty comments is that Jumbo is telling it like it is. The fact that Saturday night can be just like a day spent clubbing baby seals -if you know how to do it just right- is not Jumbo's fault.

Yes fat and/or ugly women need loving too and as we all know, that is why God invented beer.

Jumbo is obviously one of those rarities in the social world... an enthusiast. Like me, he'd rather enjoy the charms of a pretty girl than get smashed on Stella and a fight, followed by fish 'n' ships on the train home, and maybe a quick, frozen, outdoor snog at a bus-stop with something wearing ten layers of winter Burberry gear and smelling faintly of BO. (Standard English night out)

I've known a few gents like Jumbo and they are often revered.

Either that or distrusted and disliked by other blokes, especially those who go home most Friday and Saturday nights to "fiddle with their remote controlled helicopters."

Crowsnest
1st May 2005, 17:37
Dad? Is that you?

McAero
1st May 2005, 17:40
I also love reading of other masters techniques .......Master Bates by any chance?

I give up. I clearly can't compete with such gods as Jumbo in the pulling league :E

So what you're saying scrubed, and correct me if I'm wrong......is that if we don't womanise, then we are confined to the stereotype of an english yob....or a model aircraft enthusiast........

Ladies, your views on this please.

scrubed
1st May 2005, 17:45
By the way, Mr. Jumbo, I'm often in London on "business".

Perhaps we could discuss the possibility of some sort of... "exchange" program.

McAero, I suspect I may have been too subtle with the RC Twiddling comment. Try to picture some sad geek, hunched over his remote controller, feverishly twiddling the miniature little joystick, having failed to heed the free advice on offer here by someone who obviously knows what he's doing and wants nothing other than to share his success.

McAero
1st May 2005, 17:48
well, enjoy your little "exchange" club with super jumbo crack. I'm sure you'll make each other very happy

over and out

jokova
1st May 2005, 18:17
Frank who??? He who said, ON HIMSELF -

"Casanova! My dear man, Casanova is not worthy to untie my bootstrings."

"I know nothing about the joys of homosexuality. You must speak to my friend Oscar about that. . . .and yet, if Shakespeare had asked me I would have had to submit."

"Christ goes deeper than I do, but I have wider experience."

. . . and of whom Wilde said :

"He has no feelings. It is the secret of his success." . . . and. . .

"He has been received in all the great houses - ONCE!"

. . . and then from GBS, no finer rapier:

"He is neither first rate, nor tenth rate. He is just his horrible unique self."

Mac the Knife
1st May 2005, 18:21
Well. I dunno. If JJJ is for real then his post are the most full-of-himself swollen-headed dorkish bovine manure I've seen on here in a long time. So at 32 he's still running around frantically bonking every bit of totty that he can find in the 6-10 range? Pathetic.

Sure, good sex is fun, but relationships are more interesting.

Some people are evidently too immature to sustain such a thing.

cyclicmicky
1st May 2005, 19:57
Are you any relation to Equitable Mabel JJJ ????
Serious Question ??...{no joke}I seem to have seen you somewhere else today!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:} :} :uhoh:

Capt.KAOS
1st May 2005, 20:54
JJJ has a very lively imagination and I wonder when his next meeting with Madam Palm and her five sisters is... :hmm:

GrumpyOldFart
1st May 2005, 21:45
Somebody needs to take 'jjj'' and his little friend 'scrubber' down a peg or two, before they start thinking the replies on this thread are serious. What? They already think that? Good grief.

Jerricho!! Buddy!! Where are you when we need you? (Never thought I'd say that...)

airship
1st May 2005, 22:01
Jerricho should be encountering his other fans in Br. Columbia (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171815) about now...

Omark44
2nd May 2005, 00:42
JJJ and Scrubed - one and the same perhaps?

Blacksheep
2nd May 2005, 01:44
I spend half of my life fighting them off, I can't imagine why anyone would want to deliberately go looking for trouble.

Also, I'm slightly puzzled by this talk of telephone numbers. Does he mean that he actually calls them afterwards? :confused:

bogdantheturnipboy
2nd May 2005, 01:50
JJJ and Scrubed make a perfect couple.

Perhaps you should consider marrying.

Maybe a 3some with flytest?:eek:

gatfield
2nd May 2005, 01:55
I wonder how many of the 200 are repeat customers?

Perhaps you aint so good in bed to warrant a loyalty program , thats why you need to be constantly on the prow.l

allan907
2nd May 2005, 02:06
So what's the difference between Joan Collins and a Kit Kat??

You only get 4 fingers in a Kit Kat:E

OK I'm on me way

ehwatezedoing
2nd May 2005, 02:18
ahhhhh, getting "didgits"

It remind me a radio programme we had down here.
The idea was to give your (fake) phone number to the person trying to pick you up. And his/her call would ends up in an answering machine that would be broadcasted on line....

eeeheehee......Pretty funny stuff :ok: :E :ok:

Atlas Shrugged
2nd May 2005, 04:58
Jumbojetjockey,

Here's my number in AUS...Try it!

0419 317 446

:E :E :E

Pilgrim101
2nd May 2005, 06:17
Let's face it , (Any French comments Airship ? :} ) this has been one of the best troll posts so far ? :rolleyes: ;)

Blacksheep
2nd May 2005, 09:27
Shouldn't that be spelled with a "d", Pilgrim?

Pilgrim101
2nd May 2005, 10:06
"that" or 'Dat ? :}

Must admit, the sex war has been won by the topic starter, all on his own - I suspect much like his real "sex" life ! :E

BALIX
2nd May 2005, 11:28
I see jjj is in Singapore. Better be careful. Some of the 7s, 8s and 9s there are blokes.

Still, with his sex drive, any port in a storm :}

maggioneato
2nd May 2005, 11:35
Don't forget he is having dinner with Miss Stunning eyes on Wed. Will he be back on time? He might be suffering from jetlag, will it affect his performance. Read the next episode of this interesting thread. Bet he really works for Barclays. :}

Wedge
2nd May 2005, 12:35
Assuming for a moment this thread is not a wind-up:

It's all rather sad isn't? Look at me! Look at me! I know how to pull 'birds' and I can tell all you sad lonely guys out there my secrets!

'I never pay for her coffee either!' That's what wusses do! :rolleyes:

Look mate, if you have fun womanising and having meaningless sex with a different girl every week, good luck to you. Just don't bore the rest of us with it!

OneBall...
2nd May 2005, 13:05
I know how to pull 'birds' and I can tell all you sad lonely guys out there my secrets!I don't get it... what's so sad about that? He offered to HELP YOU, Wedgie.

And he's obviously not boring anyone with it, including YOU seeing as you bothered to reply, and after reading all 5 pages or whatever!! I think secretly you are intrigued and hoping he can live up to his promise to get you swinging like Austin, baby, YEAH!

Sorry about the "..."s in oneball..., I had trouble with my old ID. Scrubed is out of this thread for referring to JJJ as Jumbo**** :{

SmilingKnifed
2nd May 2005, 13:47
I've not laughed this hard for ages! All that we need now is for some of JJJ's victims, excuse me, 'conquests' to give us some feedback.

Come on, we know you're out there in your thousands!

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 14:18
I am goning to have to remember this thread for "Best Troll effort" for next years awards.

This is priceless.

Although, it does remind me a little of the guy who always wins money at the track. You always hear about the winnings.......never the losses (or the polite "Go away", "No thank you", drink in the face or kick in the balls). :rolleyes:

(Can't say I've been kicked in the balls at a track.......or a pub for that matter)

SmilingKnifed
2nd May 2005, 14:32
You're obviously not trying hard enough!

As I See It
2nd May 2005, 14:35
Damn I missed post number 69, I thought it would fit with the thread quite well;)

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 14:39
after having had sex with over 200 women

Watch for Jumbo's next book

"Living your life after your knob falls off from an STD........"

:E

jumbojetjockey
2nd May 2005, 14:48
Hi folks!

Well here in Sing and it appears as though we have had a few more responses!

Ok, just need to clear the air...

Firstly, I am not gay, if you read into this forum you will discover I am very much straight. I however have no problems at all with anybody being gay, it's a lifestyle I have not personally chosen though :)

Secondly, shock horror...I do masturbate. As you may have gathered I do indeed have a high labido.

Thirdly, my penis is actually 6 inches long, I believe this is about average. If it isnt, I really don't care to be honest.

The idea of starting this thread is to help guys learn to be more succesful with women. Not for one minute am I suggesting this pastime for every guy, nor am I suggesting that relationships with women are not rewarding. They are, for some guys.

I have learnt from over the years from women how to be succesful with women. If you would like to take some of my effective techniques on board, great! if not please spare us all the pointless personal comments directed at me.

This thread is an invitation to treat if you like, if you dont like my style or methods, simply do not read what I have to offer :)

If you would like to learn more about my ways with women, please write me serious scenarios. I would love to help!

Your Friend

JJJ

SmilingKnifed
2nd May 2005, 14:51
Thank you for taking time out from measuring your penis to address us JJJ.

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 14:51
please write me serious scenarios. I would love to help!

I know this guy who calls himself Scrubed on an internet forum, and it seems he's trying to get into the pants of someone who call themselves Jumbojetjockey.

He seems besotted by this JJJ, agreeing with everything being posted and standing up for him and stuff What should Scrubed do?

McAero
2nd May 2005, 14:55
please spare us all the pointless personal comments directed at me

Where's the fun in that?

Hey Mac, please have a read of the JB ROE at the top of the forum.
The rules applly to everybody and that includes you.
f40

Pilgrim101
2nd May 2005, 15:16
Jerricho

"standing up for him" - I sincerely hope not ! ;)

JJJ Perhaps thou dost protest too much with thy disclaimer about being "straight", although you "have no problems with the gay lifestyle", allegedly.

Sounds like you are trying desperately to prove something to yourself and all on this forum. By the way, 6" is way below average, in my old regiment anyway. Do the girls laugh at you a lot when you are naked, or more likely, when you flash them ?

High Labido (sic) - is that a reference to 747 toilets on Iberian ? :E If you have one, why can't you spell it correctly ?

Great troll thread as far as they go though.

Wedge
2nd May 2005, 15:19
*snigger*

Now that this thread has got on to willy sizes (I've heard of willy-waving in JB but this is taking it a bit literally)......I seriously hope this IS a wind-up, for JJJ's sake!

:E

jumbojetjockey
2nd May 2005, 15:20
After reflection, I have decide to no longer post to this forum.

The techniques I am describing have been viewed by nearly 2000 people now, and I have elected if you like to close shop publicly.

If you are serious about testing my techniques, and are not taking the piss :) I will send to you my manual. This is free as it is a work in progress.

All I ask is if you decide to test my methods, you give me your feedback and success, or failure stories!

I will state again, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHARGING FOR THIS ADVICE.

I have to go to work now (sitting at Changi) will be in London Wednesday afternoon (GMT) I will on Friday afternoon GMT, make available my work in progress manual.

You can apply for this by sending a small note to my hotmail address [email protected]

Thank you again for taking an interest in my hobby, it has been alot of fun chatting with you all!

Salmanders

JJJ

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 15:21
I'm glad to see the subtlety wasn't lost there Pilgrim ;)

One does notice that Mr JJJ is still here. At 2320 no less? No ladies tonight then?

SmilingKnifed
2nd May 2005, 15:21
Interesting to note you list the Harrier GR1 among your types JJJ. You might want to check it's service dates versus your age. Either that or you were a very gifted toddler!

allan907
2nd May 2005, 15:25
Having spent a number of years with the Harrier force I can attest to the fact that they are all gifted toddlers! (and unnaturally concerned with their willy sizes)

McAero
2nd May 2005, 15:26
3 cheers for JJJ, his 6 inch tackle and swollen head :eek: !!!

hip-hip hooraaaaay!!!

hip-hip hooraaayyy!

hip-hip hooraaaay!!

Pilgrim101
2nd May 2005, 15:28
Harrier GR1 - Cue comment about vertical thrust anyone ? :}

JJJ

Salmanders (sic) ? I take it you mean Salamander, another reptile ? Or perhaps you are more of a newt ? :E :E

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 15:29
Come back........what will Scrubed do without you?

BenThere
2nd May 2005, 16:28
Just wanted to throw in a couple of ideas about methods of secuction. I'm certainly no stud, and the girls never chased me when I entered the bar, but I've always gotten all I desired and more by following some simple rules. For what it's worth:

1. Treat everyone with respect regardless of what you think of them.

2. If you're going to be crude, make sure you pick an appropriate time and place.

3. No one is impressed that you're a pilot if you call attention to it. Let someone else bring it up.

4. Be able to laugh at yourself.

5. Do things in life that make you proud of yourself.

6. Be a good and loyal friend.

7. Try not to knock others.

8. If the girl you're after is with an ugly friend, be every bit as nice to the ugly one.

9. Don't lie about yourself or your achievements. You box yourself in if you find someone you want to spend more time with.

10. Earn everyone's respect by being a respectable person.

11. If you want to cheat on your wife or partner, get out of the relationship or agree on the terms.

Sorry for the platitudes, but I think these attributes work better than anything. There are some guys who are just hunks, and they are going to get the babes on first impressions alone. But for the rest of us, be the kind of guy a woman wants to raise a family with, even if you have no intention of doing that.

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 16:30
Shhhh, you're giving away all his secrets.

Better watch out or he'll sue you for copyright infingement.

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd May 2005, 18:00
Someone should tell him it doesn't count if you pick 'em all up at Orchard Towers..... Allegedly :E

Ruv you rong time, hundled dorrah!:ok:

McAero
2nd May 2005, 18:09
JJJ I think you should post your "manual of lurrrve" so that we can all aspire to be like you.

" Rule No.1,324 - Gently blow into your chosen targets ear, and watch in amazement as her frillies drop to her ankles" :E

Pilgrim101
2nd May 2005, 18:15
SRT

"Ruv you rong time, hundled dorrah!" - You stole one of my best chat up lines, git ;)

Oneball,

Finally reverted to dull witted troll again ? Your inadequacy shines through your peurile wit. If your brains were C4 you couldn't blow your hat off (probably a baseball cap, wrong way round at a rakish angle over your neanderthal forehead in your case)

Ho hum, boring trolls again !! Where is JJJ when we need him ?

Paterbrat
2nd May 2005, 18:38
Ah well Jumbo hats off for a tolerably good catch, a few nibbles and some teasers but on the whole a good effort.
Isaac would be proud of you.

P.S. Simply loved the modest touch, a lot of anglers simply cannot help spreading the hands, keeping them close was a subtle touch.

OneBallBaby, Yeah
2nd May 2005, 19:03
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smilies/speech/bye.gif

McAero
2nd May 2005, 19:37
Oneball,

Where's the punchline? :zzz:

Jerricho
2nd May 2005, 19:53
By the way, spill the beans on who your bitch is

You're my bitch sweetheart.......you can't keep away, coming back for more and more. You whine on like a little dog. From this point on, any of your incarnations shall be known as Sally. Sally the Bitch.

38DoubleDee
2nd May 2005, 20:13
JJJ

Most men rate me as a 10. I would love to see how you go about picking up me.

I am one of the most difficult pickups you will find

I will make you feel ever inch your short man size by the time I have finished killing your ego and if you are sucessful I will go out with you just to prove a point .

:E :mad: :E

OneBallBaby, Yeah
2nd May 2005, 20:22

38DoubleDee
2nd May 2005, 20:30
For me to know and you guys to find out :ok:

OneBallBaby, Yeah
2nd May 2005, 20:41

SmilingKnifed
2nd May 2005, 20:56