PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Flight

CrewChick
30th Apr 2005, 17:34
I got my roster and my first flight is to Amsterdam!!

I'm so excited
xxx

sinala1
30th Apr 2005, 17:51
ah yes the first flight

I can still recall my entire first roster! It was so exciting... I remember the very first time I walked out to the aircraft - could not believe it was actually happening!

You are going to have an awesome time - flying is an amazing job!

Good luck :ok:

moxie
1st May 2005, 23:04
sounds very exciting :D

have fun on your first flight!!!

thomas_ba
2nd May 2005, 10:46
Hey I bet you're well excited! I remember my 1st flight too! 3yrs ago... a Manchester - Palma on the 757!

You'll always remember it! Hope it all goes well and the rest of your roster is nice!

Thomas :cool:

Nicole
4th May 2005, 03:59
Hey Crewchick

Where are you from in Bucks? Im an Aylesbury duck. I first started my flying career with Easyjet 8 years ago....come a long way since then!

Hope your flight went well

Nicole

buzzly
4th May 2005, 08:16
:D awesome all the best have fun crew chick.

Onan the Clumsy
4th May 2005, 17:00
Ihope it goes well for you. It all sounds very exciting.

scrubed
4th May 2005, 17:02
Why don't ya just get it over with and ask her for her phone number, onanist?

CrewChick
6th May 2005, 11:26
Nicole - I live in Gerrards Cross.

I might not get my first flight though guys as I still don't have an appointment for my ID pass yet.
If I don't have it by next Fri (13th and my birthday) I can't fly on the Monday.

I'm bored at home already and resorted to cleaning my oven this morning.

Not good.

Cheer me up people
xxxxxx

flybywire
7th May 2005, 01:59
Good luck CrewChick, I hope you'll get your id in time for your first flight.
The first flight is something you will remember for ever....I still remember mine....it was my birthday 3 years ago, MXP- MLE....one week layover in the Maldives!! But we almost didn't make it as the plane went tech after landing in Rome to pick up some passengers. The crews were sooooo sweet they threw a party in the galley after my 2 hour rest and even bought me a present. Not to forget the captain's announcememnt which made me blush and look like an anticollision light!!!

I hope your ID will arrive on your birthday and that you'll have lots of things to tell us when you come back from AMS. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Ciao

FBW:)

***Love at first Flight***

Little Blue
7th May 2005, 05:48
.......Don't forget to say hi to the staff at Crew dispatch...
A strategically bought cup of capucinno can do wonders for you
if you're on airport standby !
;)
Enjoy !

lee.b
7th May 2005, 07:42
Hi got my first flight today Manchester - Paphos departs 15:15 am rli rli excited n bit nervous. :ok:

luksy
7th May 2005, 08:35
Hi everyone

Well I also had a first flight a week ago. It was LJU-CDG-LJU...and it was absolutely amazing. It is so true that you never forget your first. I am sure this one will stay with me for a long time.
At the beginning I was so nervous, but eventually calmed down. It was so exciting and full of embarrassing moments :)

CrewChick, don't you worry. I was one among the last having their first flight and thus now still waiting for the CCM licence.
:cool:

bye bye

L.