PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Pete, Bad K.

charliegolf
29th Apr 2005, 11:59
The Odiham thread was a bit serious: this isn't.

I was in the room (80's) when Pyro Pete (that's anonymous enough) a Nav on the CSRO outfit was demonstrating a miniflare indoors.

Muffled horror when we all saw the 'red end' clearly pointing our way in this crappy little basement.

All thinking, 'Nah, can't possibl...'

Then boom, hits an albert loadie in the chest, 1.5m range.

No-one hurt, room cat 5'd with smoke, all off to the bar.

Merciless pisstaking of said Pete who didn't appreciate it.

Anyone there?

Where's Pyro Pete?

Flares stories anyone?

CG

Gainesy
29th Apr 2005, 12:18
I believe BEagle still has a pair.

rivetjoint
29th Apr 2005, 12:34
In bright green cordrouy.

BEagle
29th Apr 2005, 13:37
Libellous ba$tards....

They're not in green corduroy, I'll have you know! Nor do they fit, thank heavens!

Did know of a mate who, having received an invite to Phnomh Penh Len's house for din-dins which grandly stated 'Lounge Suits', turned up in some purple crushed velvet glam rock-style abortion in protest!

Flares - well, a Red Book ripped up and stuffed into a piano gets it going when the night end of a day/night flare is applied to it..... And then when some fool drives his car through the piano pyre, the day end popped through the window turns the upholstery, headlining and occupant an interesting shade of orange!

Art Field
29th Apr 2005, 13:45
Then there was the chap who boasted he could see in the dark, had a flare for that that sort of thing.:O :O :O

charliegolf
29th Apr 2005, 14:53
Now i've remembered 33 Sqn ace pilot who I'll call Len Green, who had a running jape battle with 'The Ferret' (Nobby-how appropriate- Kong).

It ended with Lex, I mean Len, lobbing a smoke canister into his Forg Granada just as he drove off.

Nige, I mean Nobby, had a rare humour failure that day.

CG

Not anonymous at all this is it?

OKOC
29th Apr 2005, 18:28
CG

PP, I last heard, is at Kidlington I believe teaching Civ piloten to set themselves alight!