PDA

View Full Version : MEA Cadet Pilot Scheme Coming Soon

MEA321
28th Apr 2005, 16:28
I have just recieved word that Middle East Airlines will be starting up the cadet pilot scheme in the near future, possibly this summer.

The process of course will start with interviews and aptitude testing. There is no word however if this scheme will be sponsored by MEA or if it is self pay program.

Best of luck to all potential applicants!

guybrush
28th Apr 2005, 20:33
What nationalities do they accept?

DoItInverted
28th Apr 2005, 23:19
Well...

They hired some guys who already had a licence lately. And if it'll take them as long as it took MEA to figure out who they might employ these poor cadets will not sleep before long..

I guess they all be Lebanese (seems fare).

Anyway.. Best of luck for the applicants!
Cheers!
DII

MEA321
1st May 2005, 22:53
DoItInverted

The previous direct entry applicants were all Lebanese as one of the requirements was for Lebanese nationality, and I presume these requirements will be the same.

The cadet scheme will be advertised in the local Lebanese newspapers, and likely the new MEA website.

bcqc
13th May 2005, 18:21
Would low-timers be considered for the cadet programme? i have gone to the interviews in bierut in august 2004 but never got an answer, mind you, i was missing a couple paperwork. Is that an asset or not?
thanks

A380_xyz
7th Aug 2005, 15:34
This is good news...

Having reviewed all previous threads in relation with the thrills and length of the F/O Direct Entry Recruitment Drive and Process (10months response latency from application to reply), I was wondering if someone could give me an estimation on the recruitment length and the professional prospects for cadets after joining MEA under this programme?

Thank you.

A380_xyz
31st Aug 2005, 22:37
Hello Gents,

Has anyone had any feedback yet for the MEA Cadet Scheme? I was told the cutoff date for submission was the 25/09 :confused:

A380_xyz